Lil Wayne Says "fukk You" To Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Over Racist Comments

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB

Above, Weezy F Baby shares his thoughts on the racist remarks caught on tape from the Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.

Lil Wayne says that if he was a current Clipper player, he would quit straight away and wouldn’t play for the team again. He also mentions that an apology or a teem meeting would not make up for what Donald has said either.

Read more at Lil Wayne Says “fukk You” To Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Over Racist Comments [Video]

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So how did this all come out again?
Like how did what he said reach the public?

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Tell Clippers players what to do in a situation facing racisim but then say you'll "beat that puzzy up like Emmit Till" and giggle.

Be a hypocrite brehs.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps

Emmit Till is a victim of prejudice. Anyways, I see the problem is whoever is making those phone calls, not the owner himself. The owner sound like a victim of bullying more than anything.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
Emmit Till is a victim of prejudice. Anyways, I see the problem is whoever is making those phone calls, not the owner himself. The owner sound like a victim of bullying more than anything.

you can't compare the two. we have an nba owner sharing his feelings about blacks and not wanting his girlfriend to associate in public with them. we have wayne making a stupid and thoughtless comparison in a rap song (how many countless other rappers have done the same?). these are two entirely different situations.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
you can't compare the two. we have an nba owner sharing his feelings about blacks and not wanting his girlfriend to associate in public with them. we have wayne making a stupid and thoughtless comparison in a rap song (how many countless other rappers have done the same?). these are two entirely different situations.

we have an NBA owner sharing his feelings *in private* & what are those feelings?

dont you have your own feelings shared in a private forum.

Anyway, he said he loves black people, admire MJ and he even said his girl can smash them.

Yet when he says dont make appearances with them because of those around him, the public gangs up on him?

He kept it real, he said Hispanics feel away about blacks, and we know that is true and vice versa.

The wayne thing may have been a stretch, but its funny when he says dont accept an apology to someone else, yet he gave one to those he offended. Its not what was said I have an issue with, its how Wayne is telling the potential victims to react.

• Dap
Reactions: RNS