Lil Wayne Says "fukk You" To Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Over Racist Comments

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we have an NBA owner sharing his feelings *in private* & what are those feelings?

dont you have your own feelings shared in a private forum.

Anyway, he said he loves black people, admire MJ and he even said his girl can smash them.

Yet when he says dont make appearances with them because of those around him, the public gangs up on him?

He kept it real, he said Hispanics feel away about blacks, and we know that is true and vice versa.

The wayne thing may have been a stretch, but its funny when he says dont accept an apology to someone else, yet he gave one to those he offended. Its not what was said I have an issue with, its how Wayne is telling the potential victims to react.
PEOPLE here dont see the inconsistency................that being said F Donald Sterling i hope he gets his

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Chris Paul should make a statement....or walk away or something

truth is..if my boss at my 9-5 did this....im looking for a new gig..period

these niccas been hyped up by that cash so most of them c00nin no matter what
you'd get replaced and life would go on.

CP3 is kinda stuck there unless the owner wants him gone

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
i wonder if the nba will take any action at all. if i was a a part of that organization i would be looking for another job. it's no secret how some of those in high power feel but this should not be accepted. players are held accountable for instagram photos or public statements and actions, this should be no different. what gets me is he basically does not want to change his outlook and views on "cultural beliefs" because of others viewing him in a negative way. i'm curious to who those "people" that called him are. friends or family members? other nba owners?

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I dont wanna hear what Lil Wayne, Snoop, Meek Mill have to say about social issues since their music is filled with more bullshyt that negatively affects young kids...

I wanna hear from n1ggas like Chuck D, Nas, Talib Kweli, Immortal Techinque, KRS One, etc... :manny:

Daps
i wonder if the nba will take any action at all. if i was a a part of that organization i would be looking for another job. it's no secret how some of those in high power feel but this should not be accepted. players are held accountable for instagram photos or public statements and actions, this should be no different. what gets me is he basically does not want to change his outlook and views on "cultural beliefs" because of others viewing him in a negative way. i'm curious to who those "people" that called him are. friends or family members? other nba owners?

Y'all are seriously underestimating the "secretly-recorded private conversation" aspect of this shyt, when it comes to how dude will be dealt with

Yes, the recording shows that he's a disgusting racist, but it was still a private conversation that he apparently didn't know was being recorded. I know nikkas on here don't give a fukk about that part, but the people investigating this shyt have no choice but to take that into consideration, along with what was actually said and whether or not it's legit

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Nah I highly doubt there's a "contract is void if your owner is a racist" clause in his deal

Not that exact statement exactly but you dont know the fine print of a NBA contract for a star player...and if they paying an agent im sure they are paid to have the best interest of their client...conflict of interest is real and can be argued in court....with your logic.....Sterling can walk up to CP and calll him a nicca and his mom a whore with no pressure. He a slave master?

Lebron would not go on record saying if it happened to him "he would consider not suiting up" unless he knew at the end of the day he covered

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Not that exact statement exactly but you dont know the fine print of a NBA contract for a star player...and if they paying an agent im sure they are paid to have the best interest of their client...conflict of interest is real and can be argued in court....with your logic.....Sterling can walk up to CP and calll him a nicca and his mom a whore with no pressure. He a slave master?

Lebron would not go on record saying if it happened to him "he would consider not suiting up" unless he knew at the end of the day he covered
He could. He wouldn't get paid. He could demand out, but that would be up to ownership. You gotta remember, in the NBA these deals are 100% guaranteed, so they can't cut you unless you're 100% compensated and you can't drop them. All the agent can do is threaten to hold out which leads to a game of chicken. In the meantime, the owner has no obligation to drop anyone and if you walk away, that's up to you. If you wanna go to court that's up to you too, but in the meantime you won't be playing.