Lil Wayne Wants To Headline 2025 Super Bowl In New Orleans: 'I've Earned That Moment'

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Wayne without any collaborators would be a waste of the occasion :patrice:

I need Juve to get some shine too at the very least

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
You may think he has the catalog (up for debate) but he has no momentum (facts).

At least Usher has a successful Las Vegas residency leading up to his performance.

If Wayne wants 2025 he needs to drop an album in the next 6 months. And a culturally relevant hit album no washed up King's Disease shyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You may think he has the catalog (up for debate) but he has no momentum (facts).

At least Usher has a successful Las Vegas residency leading up to his performance.

If Wayne wants 2025 he needs to drop an album in the next 6 months. And a culturally relevant hit album no washed up King's Disease shyt.

Carter 6 :wow:

He might as well use the Drake and Nicki stimulus :wow:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Go DJ was a nationwide hit. I can see him doing the hook within a little medley.

Y’all really worship cacs though.

Cacs with songs we don’t know perform at big events all the time. No one bats an eye.

Wayne has no universal crossover solo hits. :yeshrug:I don't know what old cacs have to do with that fact.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this is why music is completely dead... and sports too
of course Wayne could headline a superbowl ... and if you let him dictate the show, why are people playing dumb as if he wouldnt bring people out?

saying the shyt is a cac-a-thon is out of touch too, knowing Jay-z is the head director of entertainment
if we are keeping it a buck ... acts like Metallica and crazy amount of country artists have never even got to play any superbowl ... NFL loves to pander

there's 5 white acts on that 10 year list ... majority of them pantomime black music (Timberlake, Maroon 5, Red Hot Chili Peppers) thats out of 28 artists
majority of the 5 werent even headline or shared the stage

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word, catalog is 90% fukking, drugging and blooding…give him his flowers while he could smell em!

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Wayne got more top 100 hits than ur favorite.
Across four different DECADES.
Y'all must be smoking that pink cocaine or sumthn