Lineup Of All The Mass Shooters Of The Past Two Months (PHOTOS)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
ey024n8ykkc91.png

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've been telling you that you need to watch out for Gen Z white males. They're a different breed. They've been bred on *****, dank memes, police shooting videos of unarmed black men on news shows, first person shooter video games, twitch, steam, reddit, social media, p0rn, and propaganda claiming that they're the saviors of western civilization.

Peyton Gendron had an almost cartoonish approach to his assault...basically mapped it out like a video game. You can tell they are completely desenstized and view themselves as heroes in a video game and all the non-whites as villains he needed to kill. Literally armored up and trained to kill unarmed old black people. Obviously there's fear there...but this is the way he acted out. That's someone that can't function in society.

Miss me with that "racism will die out when the older generation does" cause the younger generation is picking up the torch and doing much worse than their ancestors ever could.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Fox News” well back in Chicago there was 75 killings this weekend “:troll:
And that's why the problem will never be solved.

White people don't want to have to check or deal with their racist and extremist family members and friends. Cause then they would have to look in the mirror.
It's just easier to point and say "what about Chicago?" "what about isis?" "what about antifa?" they never want to have to take blame or accountability for the actions of others.