Lineup Of All The Mass Shooters Of The Past Two Months (PHOTOS)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
And it's only going to keep getting worse as this depressed online generation continue to come of age and buy more guns.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Man just be safe out here brehs, not much you can do to avoid this type of shyt. Just stay alert, and hope it ain't ya time

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Internet Generation
No Hobbies
No Outdoor Activities
Rapid technological progress + social atomization = nihilistic violence
Plus they don't get women. There was a study that said that gen z and millennial men were having were having less sex than previous generations. So they have all this bitternness and rage.

Also they're extremely spoiled and entitled.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ey024n8ykkc91.png
Monkeys

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
I've been telling you that you need to watch out for Gen Z white males. They're a different breed. They've been bred on *****, dank memes, police shooting videos of unarmed black men on news shows, first person shooter video games, twitch, steam, reddit, social media, p0rn, and propaganda claiming that they're the saviors of western civilization.

Peyton Gendron had an almost cartoonish approach to his assault...basically mapped it out like a video game. You can tell they are completely desenstized and view themselves as heroes in a video game and all the non-whites as villains he needed to kill. Literally armored up and trained to kill unarmed old black people. Obviously there's fear there...but this is the way he acted out. That's someone that can't function in society.

Miss me with that "racism will die out when the older generation does" cause the younger generation is picking up the torch and doing much worse than their ancestors ever could.
Those are simulators, there was a big debate about this I remember from middle school with Call of Duty releases.
What you wanna look at is something known as proactive aggression, it's usually goal-oriented.
Line up some of these manifestos with that understanding and you'll have a clearer profile of these mass-shooters.
Mass media isn't going to touch on proactive aggression because the lines would be too clear when you connect the dots.