Lionsgate Is Developing an Action-Drama Film on Yasuke - The First Black Samurai: Chad Boseman As Ya

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
shyt sounds ill.

How they gonna c00n it up? :mjpls:

That Italian missionary.....I can already see how they about to "Django" this.
“[Black Samurai] is based on the true story of an African whose journey to Japan comes with conflicting background stories,” Gregory Widen tells Deadline, who first reported the news today. “The one I’ve chosen is that he was a slave soldier after the fall of Abysinnian Bengal, a black kingdom run by Ethiopians. He was sold into slavery and found himself in the care of Alessandro Valignano, an Italian missionary.

i rather have the Japanese or some brothers do it :mjpls:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
“[Black Samurai] is based on the true story of an African whose journey to Japan comes with conflicting background stories,” Gregory Widen tells Deadline, who first reported the news today. “The one I’ve chosen is that he was a slave soldier after the fall of Abysinnian Bengal, a black kingdom run by Ethiopians. He was sold into slavery and found himself in the care of Alessandro Valignano, an Italian missionary.

i rather have the Japanese or some brothers do it :mjpls:

Ethiopian, but according to other sources the breh was Makua from Mozambique.

I just really wished "true" stories were told as they happened and not embellished/exaggerated/glamorized/overblown/etc.

Daps
artists-illustration-.jpg
:dahell:

Daps
Those "catholic missionaries" would soon be murdered and expelled from the country due to the Shogun suspecting subversive intent. It was the catalyst to Japan implementing a isolation policy for several centuries
:wow:

Africa could learn something from those weaboos

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

Africa could learn something from those weaboos
They could've just as easily been put into a bad situation, just look at their neighbor china who had a population doped up on opium and shytting in the streets for centuries. "
The "Middle Kingdom" was brought to its knees with a several times denser population and landmass. It has only grown in prominence for these past few decades because it is allowed to, thank the CCP, or better yet the aforementioned religious order that established and controls it

Last edited: