Lipstick Alley Chick Wants A Tatted Square, Freaky, Educated Wealthy Breh :mjlol:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
"square" meaning some different who doesn't tend to follow other men's train of thoughts...

"educated" speaks for itselfs

She's basically looking for someone who won't question her life or her choices, who's has a little money who think independently from other men.
I was thinking she meant by kinda square is a dude who is kinda boring, straight laced, predictable, and doesn't live life carefree and doesn't take much risks.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tupac in a business suit
full
:laff:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't see the need for all the mental gymnastics in this thread when what she wants is pretty clear. A dude she's attracted to, that's educated and not broke (or working toward a career, just like she is) but not a complete lame who can't protect her if need be. You can pretty much dismiss all the other more specific shyt like anime and tatts because she was using that as an example of something she couldn't properly articulate.

A lot of y'all really don't understand how far up their own asses some college brehs really be these days. She laid it out by saying the ones she meets only want to talk about school, money or other people (them nikkas really are chatty patty's when it comes to the last one). No female wants to constantly hear a nikka talk about the same boring or pie in the sky shyt all day.

This is really the answer.
Nah I've heard women say they specifically wanted men that are tatted and didn't mean men who can protect them. A lot of young tatted men are very skinny and don't know what a gym is. So that reasoning goes out the window.

What do you think a man whose about building wealth, a career and living for himself is going to talk about a lot? She most likely has limited the crowd of people she hangs around. There are so many different type of people in college, not just young men who came from wealthy backgrounds or men who's hobbies are making moves to make money.

Men that are passionate about things that make them money are gonna want to talk about thsoe things a lot. If she ain't into that then cool, keep it moving or change the subject.

It's like she wants a man to make a lot of money but not be passionate about what he does ie want to talk about it.

And she's 21 and in college, why can't she articulate herself clearly? :mjpls: :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I was thinking she meant by kinda square is a dude who is kinda boring, straight laced, predictable, and doesn't live life carefree and doesn't take much risks.
Right? I don't drink or smoke and woman may perceive that as square behavior.. but my decision to not smoke or drink in my early 20s actually goes against the grain of most people my age. So that contradicts what she assumed she meant by square.

Square is really a lack of "swag", aggressiveness, and confidence in terms of dating, sex, etc.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I assume that'd be a nikka like me, a nikka that's from the hood, but not on some criminal shyt

Y'all nikkas be stressing tf out over bytches, that shyt's pathetic. The only thing she said was that she doesn't want some boring ass nikka that only talks about school, work, or boring shyt like that. I.e., a nikka with an actual personality

Some of y'all nikkas be wondering why girls don't fukk with y'all. If you're offended by shyt like this, that might be part of the reason. Y'all nikkas might not have personalities that girls find attractive, she really ain't asking for much
Ain't true. Women want a combination of all of those.

If a man don't talk about school, work, his dreams, goals etc she gonna say he's not ambitious, passioante, is a lazy bum that's fine with being where he's at and not growing. She want a wealthy nikka that doesn't talk about building wealth and money lol.

It don't work like that 99% of the time, people like to talk about what they are passionate about. Wealthy men are workaholics, they like to talk about work and making money/moves.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
I still don't get this whole shyt women say when it comes to a man not predictable and can do his own thing ( i.e. thugs )

I been surrounded by these Compton and Inglewood thugs all my 30 plus years and it's the same club, fast food, bars, clubs, fast food, bars, getting smoked or sitting on the porch 24/7 smoking and drinking complaining about the white man not giving them a job or mad at another dude eating better than them..

Those dudes are the most predictable fools i know...

I tell a bytch this.. if a dude can't wake up tomorrow and travel anywhere in the world just for 4 days or he can't go out and make power moves in terms of business then bytch you a bopper and he's a imaginary player

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I still don't get this whole shyt women say when it comes to a man not predictable and can do his own thing ( i.e. thugs )

I been surrounded by these Compton and Inglewood thugs all my 30 plus years and it's the same club, fast food, bars, clubs, fast food, bars, getting smoked or sitting on the porch 24/7 smoking and drinking complaining about the white man not giving them a job or mad at another dude eating better than them..

Those dudes are the most predictable fools i know...

I tell a bytch this.. if a dude can't wake up tomorrow and travel anywhere in the world just for 4 days or he can't go out and make power moves in terms of business then bytch you a bopper and he's a imaginary player

Facts!

If I can travel on a plane 6 times in ONE calendar year, do all kinds of stuff, and increasing my portfolio, that in itself is evolution. Those dudes doing the same 5 things on their block and never leaving it since they were 16 years old, are more predictable than dirt itself. :heh:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Nah I've heard women say they specifically wanted men that are tatted and didn't mean men who can protect them. A lot of young tatted men are very skinny and don't know what a gym is. So that reasoning goes out the window.

What do you think a man whose about building wealth, a career and living for himself is going to talk about a lot? She most likely has limited the crowd of people she hangs around. There are so many different type of people in college, not just young men who came from wealthy backgrounds or men who's hobbies are making moves to make money.

Men that are passionate about things that make them money are gonna want to talk about thsoe things a lot. If she ain't into that then cool, keep it moving or change the subject.

It's like she wants a man to make a lot of money but not be passionate about what he does ie want to talk about it.

And she's 21 and in college, why can't she articulate herself clearly? :mjpls: :mjlol:
Some good points here...and she young so some of her requirements and the ambiguity with those may have something to do with her age and her not being very mature/seasoned.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Lol she'll be a future single mother with a baby by some struggle rapper. The dudes these chicks be fukking and having babies by never match their so called standards. Then she'll for look some for captain save a hoe when life hits her.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't be on lipstick alley but got directed there from a thread on here, decided to click on this one thread. :mjlol:

Where do you find "square" looking guys that aren't so square?

I like tatted guys/creative guys/guys that are on a non traditional path in life, but I had sort of a square, middle/upper middle class life. I'm in college and desire a traditional relationship, but these square men around me are just not captivating. These guys are so dull. They only talk about money, grades and other people. I don't want to mess with thugs because I want to date wealthier guys or at least guys that have or are working towards a career.

How do I tell if a square looking dude is low key freaky, if he is creative, is open to "weird" stuff? Maybe watches anime? Where do I find "edgy" square looking guys to date? lol
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She clearly don't know what she want :mjlol:

Where do you find "square" looking guys that aren't so square?

I still say alot of those forcing that tupac joke missed this big time.

a whole bunch of followers displayed lack of critical thinking blinded by a cool looking gif. :lolbron:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
She sound like a 45 year old Melyssa Ford,sitting at home waiting....