Lipstick Alley Chick Wants A Tatted Square, Freaky, Educated Wealthy Breh :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't be on lipstick alley but got directed there from a thread on here, decided to click on this one thread. :mjlol:

Where do you find "square" looking guys that aren't so square?

I like tatted guys/creative guys/guys that are on a non traditional path in life, but I had sort of a square, middle/upper middle class life. I'm in college and desire a traditional relationship, but these square men around me are just not captivating. These guys are so dull. They only talk about money, grades and other people. I don't want to mess with thugs because I want to date wealthier guys or at least guys that have or are working towards a career.

How do I tell if a square looking dude is low key freaky, if he is creative, is open to "weird" stuff? Maybe watches anime? Where do I find "edgy" square looking guys to date? lol
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She clearly don't know what she want :mjlol:

Where do you find "square" looking guys that aren't so square?

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Tupac in a business suit
full

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rocky:fukking moron. Just find seemingly square guys and *gasp* GET TO KNOW THEM!
Birds be so put off by appearances they don't bother digging. All square guys are not sitting around like :whoa:"Fun? Risk? That ain't for me. I'm bout these books, maam."

Thats like me complaining about not being able to find women that like photography and fitness but going everywhere but the gym and photography clubs. Narrow down places
and talk to people. People don't have resumes for shyt they like:comeon:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She knows what she wants but doesn't wanna be rude.

She wants a guy into the same shyt she is into...that she's also physically attracted to.
There's nothing wrong with that b/c that's what most PEOPLE want. But somehow it's a problem when chicks do this.:usure:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

She wants a guy into the same shyt she is into...that she's also physically attracted to.
There's nothing wrong with that b/c that's what most PEOPLE want. But somehow it's a problem when chicks do this.:usure:
Its a problem...well moreso just comical...when anyone has ridiculous expectations for a partner
There's a lot of guys out here looking for perfect disney princesses too that are setting themselves up for disappointment and failure :russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

You gonna ignore all the non-physical traits she listed?

In the beginning she said she wants a tatted guy that's living a non-traditional life. Then goes on to tsay she wants an educated wealthy guy that's a freak, tatted, likes anime etc :mjlol: :russ:

Daps

Books she WAnts ten different thing I'm one man