Lipstick Alley Chick Wants A Tatted Square, Freaky, Educated Wealthy Breh :mjlol:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
That's not even a crazy list of demands. Most of my generation knew about dragon ball z and people go on and on about everyone having tattoos but now they dont? College educated is something they'd prolly be doing before hand but that is only for a broader amount of discussion topics and/or higher income bracket (doesn't mean 6 figures 6 certs) and "low key freak" is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe it's time for you to diversify your bonds for your own personal enjoyment
full

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'm all for a hate on LSA thread but this is a little misguided

she just wants someone with a little depth and range of character. she is saying she doesn't want someone who is caught up in playing a role, whether that be focused and hard working square or layabout 'thug'.

dissonance against toeing the line or being a contrarian implies a more interesting well rounded character than someone content to just be what society is telling them to be, whether thug or square

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I dont get it breh...

Some of you are on a different logic. The clothes don't make the man. The man makes the clothes.

Tupac promoted thug life. Didn't he keep it 'real'[thug]?

He sang 'ganster party' in a suit. He didn't turn off 'thuggin' mentality just because he had on a shirt and tie.

Nah, I'm not feeling the logic some of you are on. It comes off illogical.
Breh it's a running joke :snoop:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me (and this is gonna make me sound like an a$$hole but fukk it), her desires aren't the issue. I never have a problem with people wanting whatever they want. Ur entitled to ur desires.

The issue is whether or not SHE is who she needs to be to get them. There are guys out there that are like that. But a number of factors could be keeping her from a.) finding them b/c she is in the wrong environment b.) attracting them (b/c she looks wack or is lame) or c) keeping them (b/c she attracts them but once they know her, she repels them lol).

I take people's attraction lists with a grain of salt b/c life is a troll. Most of the time u end up with people outside of ur prescribed preferences. Probably b/c life knows that we wouldn't be happy if we actually got what we thot we deserved.:yeshrug:
:francis:I mean, if you say so. If I say "I want a nice chick who loves culinary arts, music, and silent movies" I am way more likely to find that than if I also attach:
-Must have a big ass and slim waist
-Should keep a luxurious weave
-Needs to be wealthy/hood rich
-Should have plugs in her ears

This ain't the sims, so while she is entitled to her preferences, she might be walking in with such a specific set of preferences that dudes who may check 60% of the boxes are out
of the running, cause we all know that other 40% might be just what she would like as well. From her gripe, I don't get that she has a particular look in mind e.g. six pack and chiseled face, but
she is asking for things you couldn't possibly get without going through every man with a fine-tooth comb. That is a lot of time and frustration, and potentially a lot of good fish she chucks before
even finding out if they are compatible.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A square nikka in a thug shell is basically what she's looking for..

God bless her dumb ass on her mythological quest to find a nikka like this who isn't bipolar or a secret serial killer.

Good point..you made it more clear, although I dont think that's what she meant by edgy. I think she wants a guy who tries things that are not so 'common' 'mainstream'.

Like edgy could mean he's into sky diving or a social smoker.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She knows what she wants but doesn't wanna be rude.

She wants a guy into the same shyt she is into...that she's also physically attracted to.
There's nothing wrong with that b/c that's what most PEOPLE want. But somehow it's a problem when chicks do this.:usure:

Nope. Women want men who are better than them.

It's not a problem for successful men because you get to smut them out and move on to the next entitled princess.

Best part is each one thinks they can tame you with their golden vagina :youmadpeon:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm all for a hate on LSA thread but this is a little misguided

she just wants someone with a little depth and range of character. she is saying she doesn't want someone who is caught up in playing a role, whether that be focused and hard working square or layabout 'thug'.

dissonance against toeing the line or being a contrarian implies a more interesting well rounded character than someone content to just be what society is telling them to be, whether thug or square

Well said

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
:rocky:fukking moron. Just find seemingly square guys and *gasp* GET TO KNOW THEM!
Birds be so put off by appearances they don't bother digging. All square guys are not sitting around like :whoa:"Fun? Risk? That ain't for me. I'm bout these books, maam."

Thats like me complaining about not being able to find women that like photography and fitness but going everywhere but the gym and photography clubs. Narrow down places
and talk to people. People don't have resumes for shyt they like:comeon:
this
bird brains like her love to act like they can know everything about someone within seconds of meeting them

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Look at this my brother, @Malkoonxxx_23
full

Anyways, she seems like she just wants a nikka thats not a pushover and isnt boring. This cluckhead used to college nikkas and blown them nikkas devaluing her p*ssy by focusing on their books.

Im so glad im not in college anymore. College bytches just seem so misguided and too “alternative” for my liking.

Whats up with all these bytches wanting to do “freaky” things. Nowadays, that means gay, bi, cuck, buttplay, gamgbangs. Sisters are all lost now thanks to cac feminists.