Lipstick Alley Chick Wants A Tatted Square, Freaky, Educated Wealthy Breh :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Its a problem...well moreso just comical...when anyone has ridiculous expectations for a partner
There's a lot of guys out here looking for perfect disney princesses too that are setting themselves up for disappointment and failure :russ:
But what's so ridiculous about wanting someone to be physically attractive and compatibile with you? (I'm slightly trolling a lil bit b/c ur entirely right. Men and women these days are stupid in their expectations. :mjlol:)

However there is another phenomenon going on here too. People tend to get more bent out of shape when women articulate wanting men they are attracted to than when men do (sans the more recent attempts to shame men into liking all and any women...LMAO). It's because IMO traditionally men have been expected to be visual creatures and place more emphasis on looks than females (whether this is true or not). While women have been expected to place more emphasis on personality traits and male accomplishments.

So any time men or women talk about wanting other shyt in their mates outside of those classic expectations, people balk.
For instance, can u imagine the response from
women if/when men start talking about wanting women who make money or aren't broke, in addition to the physical?:lolbron:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She knows what she wants but doesn't wanna be rude.

She wants a guy into the same shyt she is into...that she's also physically attracted to.
There's nothing wrong with that b/c that's what most PEOPLE want. But somehow it's a problem when chicks do this.:usure:
It's a problem, she is super specific about some things she wants of someone, when the reality is certain traits may be more often than not opposed to the other.
She wants a square who lives an "alternative" lifestyle AND is rich or working towards a career, while potentially being tatted and a creative (music,art) type.

Do you not see the inherent problem? Shes made a checklist for dudes she hasn't even met yet, and asked for an easy way to weed out dudes and know who is freaky,
edgy, and nerdy.

For guys, we know the only way to know is to fukking meet people and talk to em. We also understand that you can't always get all those attributes in one package.
Again, there IS a problem cause her entire approach is gonna have her frustrated, especially if she is just the type to wait for men to come to her.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tupac in a business suit
full

but she said she didn't want a thug

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's not a problem, but she is super specific about some things she wants of someone, when the reality is certain traits may be more often than not opposed to the other.
She wants a square who lives an "alternative" lifestyle AND is rich or working towards a career, while potentially being tatted and a creative (music,art) type.

Do you not see the inherent problem? Shes made a checklist for dudes she hasn't even met yet, and asked for an easy way to weed out dudes and know who is freaky,
edgy, and nerdy.

For guys, we know the only way to know is to fukking meet people and talk to em. We also understand that you can't always get all those attributes in one package.
Again, there IS a problem cause her entire approach is gonna have her frustrated, especially if she is just the type to wait for men to come to her.
To me (and this is gonna make me sound like an a$$hole but fukk it), her desires aren't the issue. I never have a problem with people wanting whatever they want. Ur entitled to ur desires.

The issue is whether or not SHE is who she needs to be to get them. There are guys out there that are like that. But a number of factors could be keeping her from a.) finding them b/c she is in the wrong environment b.) attracting them (b/c she looks wack or is lame) or c) keeping them (b/c she attracts them but once they know her, she repels them lol).

I take people's attraction lists with a grain of salt b/c life is a troll. Most of the time u end up with people outside of ur prescribed preferences. Probably b/c life knows that we wouldn't be happy if we actually got what we thot we deserved.:yeshrug:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol ya better learn to read these women carefully. the girl in the op is basically looking for an unpredictable, bipolar type dude. if u want to get wiht a girl like that, be quick to go apesh1t on her for any thing she does that pisses u off. these be the chicks that'll stay glued to ur ass the more u put them in their place. they can be loyal too. but the moment u start to fall inlove and u show weakness, she'll shred u to pieces.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
She want Ghost in a business suit

Power1-e1402310949694.jpg

Just say who u want and stop with the bullshyt....

I want a prime Salma Hayek or prime pam grier type of woman..simple as that..none of that 50 different things...

But Women like her basically need a dude like the movie Split with different personalities

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what the suit is for. Can't be thuggin in a suit
full

I dont get it breh...

Some of you are on a different logic. The clothes don't make the man. The man makes the clothes.

Tupac promoted thug life. Didn't he keep it 'real'[thug]?

He sang 'ganster party' in a suit. He didn't turn off 'thuggin' mentality just because he had on a shirt and tie.

Nah, I'm not feeling the logic some of you are on. It comes off illogical, even if the gif looks 'cool' lol. Not feeling the looking cool but being illogical.

Last edited: