List of Biden’s picks for the Supreme Court

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
FKPhacXVEAA8-ki

Expect bedwenches to do right by black folks brehs :mjlol:

nikkas really don’t see this as them running the Kamala play all over again:francis:

If they really wanted to put a black person in this Supreme court why they got all these bedwenches on the list instead of Judge Olu Stevens outta St Louis ?:sas2:

coli goofies shilling so hard for democrats would rather have symbolic gestures instead of tangibles

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It's always someone else's fault :beli:

Y'all sound like those "Obama is gonna take Black people to the promised land:mjgrin:" nikkas that voted for him because he had brown skin and want to deny getting got. Twice.

Obama's expansion of the pell grants got me through school,
the bailout saved multiple members of my family's jobs and injected 90% of the lost value from the crash to my family's home by the time he left office.
Obamacare opened up at least some avenue for many of my friends and family to get healthcare.
my grandma had an obama phone, which actually encouraged her to call us
Left office with a surplus

I got what I needed at the time, from the president, at the time. Anyone thinking Obama was somehow going to solve racism, or wave a magic reparations wand was delusional.
We didn't get got, the Obama years may not have been the 90's, but it was a good time to be alive. I also highly doubt we'd be in the mess we're in now with his leadership.

#tangables

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
How? The president doesn't control the Attorney General or DOJ. So what exactly does the president do to intervene in a state-level criminal case? Your best shot for federal charges would be a civil rights case, arguing the cops violated her rights basically. But again, the DOJ has to open that case, and traditionally that's pretty hard to prove in court. As an example, the DOJ opened a case on Michael Brown after local courts found the cop innocent. They couldn't prove anything and it was dropped.

Yes they do we just saw Trump control the DOJ :childplease:

Obama did the same thing when it came to justifying drone strikes :rudy:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Amen brother. Maga set has proved that they care about black folks and black issues than the left. That's why trump getting my vote in 2024.

The platinum plan is our real reparations plus I heard trump gonna give every brotha two white hoes as well.

:lolbron:

Did you say anything when Ethiopians voted in Republican Youngkin?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yes they do we just saw Trump control the DOJ :childplease:

Obama did the same thing when it came to justifying drone strikes :rudy:
Obama didn’t control the DOJ. President authority in foreign policy matters approaches king territory. Let’s not compare that to domestic matters where the power is largely the opposite.

Trump interfered with the DOJ and still didn’t get his way more often than not. Culminating in the DOJ refusing to help him steal the election.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Here we go with another trash ass take.

A SCOTUS judge will decide on a 100 Breonna Taylor cases in a career. What kind of agent says IN PUBLIC that a black woman on the court is a meaningless gesture???

It doesn't matter but I made sure to neg you 10 times in row
This shyt is crazy smh. People are treating this like it’s a Governor or Presidential vote or some shyt smh. This woman is going to sit in there chair for 40 or more years unless something happens before then. You should want her there honestly especially with how shyt is going these days.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Is that the new deflection for people calling out these Pied Piper youtubers, and the children who follow their leads?
You didn't call out shyt. Refute his points in his comments of the video, or keep crying here.

Your choice. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Repost...:stopitslime:

There's a lot of c00n nikkas on this site who are always extremely skeptical of seeing Black ppl in power but remain obnoxiously neutral with cacs running everything, this isn't the first time either, classic c00n syndrome.

I might make this my coli signature too so it can be a reminder to every one of the mindset some of y'all have on these matters. :martin: