List of Biden’s picks for the Supreme Court

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
jesus, what exactly is the complaint here? I get the non-ados stuff, and i'd rather have a black american than an immigrant nominated. but why are people bringing up reparations in response to this?
No reparations no black people in high offices? i don't get it.
It’s about celebrating symbolic victories, victories that does nothing for the advancement of black people, just one who is plugged in.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
jesus, what exactly is the complaint here? I get the non-ados stuff, and i'd rather have a black american than an immigrant nominated. but why are people bringing up reparations in response to this?
No reparations no black people in high offices? i don't get it.
why wouldn't you rather have the best person for the job regardless of race or nationality?

This is the type of nonsense thinking that got us Eric House Negro Adams in NYC

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It’s about celebrating symbolic victories, victories that does nothing for the advancement of black people, just one who is plugged in.
Nothing Symbolic about a supreme court justice, thats a lifetime of law making right there. You put some racist cac in there and you could potentially set us back for an entire generation.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
why wouldn't you rather have the best person for the job regardless of race or nationality?

This is the type of nonsense thinking that got us Eric House Negro Adams in NYC
Black folks have to work twice as hard as anyone else. these may very be the best people.
People complaining that he is selecting specifically black women, seem to forget that They have been selecting specifically white men since 1776 and only recenly starting breaking that streak. yet never once got accused of not picking the best of the best.
suddenly now though its a problem.:mjpls:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
20141223__kruger1.jpg

c522289e-1c72-46bd-963d-514cffc8e609.jpeg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson is among the leading candidates to succeed Justice Breyer.

Who is on Biden’s shortlist to replace retiring Justice Breyer?

Jackson will likely be a favorite of criminal justice reformers if appointed to the Supreme Court. A former public defender, Jackson served as vice chair of the United States Sentencing Commission from 2010 to 2014, a period in which the commission cut sentences significantly for many federal drug offenders.

The commission retroactively reduced sentences for many crack cocaine offenses in 2011, allowing 12,000 inmates to seek reduced sentences and making an estimated 1,800 inmates eligible for immediate release. And it cut sentences for most federal drug offenders during Jackson’s last year on the commission.

This is the only thing that matters to me. I don't give a shyt who they marry/date or whatever.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
It’s about celebrating symbolic victories, victories that do nothing for the advancement of black people, just one who is plugged in.
You can walk and chew gum at the same time.

You can walk and listen to music at the same time.

You can walk and drink coffee, water, juice, or soda at the same time.

You can walk and carry your groceries at the same time.

You can walk and talk on the phone at the same time.

You can walk and do many things at the same time...

...but for some reason you can't accept positions of power and still seek policies and benefits (reps) at the same time. Having more Black faces in power can help make certain policies and proposals become a reality.

Everything isn't always made out to be symbolic gestures.

:stopitslime: