List of Biden’s picks for the Supreme Court

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You can walk and chew gum at the same time.

You can walk and listen to music at the same time.

You can walk and drink coffee, water, juice, or soda at the same time.

You can walk and carry your groceries at the same time.

You can walk and talk on the phone at the same time.

You can walk and do many things at the same time...

...but for some reason you can't accept positions of power and still seek policies and benefits (reps) at the same time. Having more Black faces in power can help make certain policies and proposals become a reality.

Everything isn't always made out to be symbolic gestures.

:stopitslime:

not when they don’t have black peoples’ best interests at heart :what:

BLM as an organization has plenty of black faces, what national policies were lobbied and pass because of them?? SAME with NAACP.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dumbass tweet. Biden promised to put a BW on the bench a few years ago. I’ll echo that there’s nothing symbolic about getting a Black person on the highest court in the land. Even a CT type but Biden wouldn’t pick someone like that after it almost cost him the last election.

Stop listening to these fake woke dumbasses on twitter. Putting a black woman on the bench now is probably one of the best things that could happen for reparations because we know the right is going to challenge it in court.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
not when they don’t have black peoples’ best interests at heart :what:

BLM as an organization has plenty of black faces, what national policies were lobbied and pass because of them?? SAME with NAACP.
Black faces in government positions are going to be needed for reps to become a reality, can't get it done with all White faces making the decisions.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Black faces in government positions are going to be needed for reps to become a reality, can't get it done with all White faces making the decisions.
Having Black faces alone don’t mean shyt. Having a room of Danny Glovers and others from that faux congressional reparation hearing like that c00n football player won’t accomplish shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Having Black faces alone don’t mean shyt. Having a room of Danny Glovers and others from that faux reparation like that c00n football player hearing won’t accomplish shyt.
Unless you can reads minds, I'm going to take my chances with the Black person :yeshrug:.

Daps
jesus, what exactly is the complaint here? I get the non-ados stuff, and i'd rather have a black american than an immigrant nominated. but why are people bringing up reparations in response to this?
No reparations no black people in high offices? i don't get it.

You dumb shills just don't get it, do you??

We don't care about black ppl in higher offices. This is why we like MAGA. We want our racism in the open!

I don't give a flying $#@# about some black person in higher office, they're probably c00ns anyway.

When Trump takes back over, it's only going to be white ppl in office, and that's what we want. It will force us to see that white ppl don't like us.

#trumpset

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You dumb shills just don't get it, do you??

We don't care about black ppl in higher offices. This is why we like MAGA. We want our racism in the open!

I don't give a flying $#@# about some black person in higher office, they're probably c00ns anyway.

When Trump takes back over, it's only going to be white ppl in office, and that's what we want. It will force us to see that white ppl don't like us.

#trumpset
my bad, negged before i finished reading. owe you a rep

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
At this point I'm starting to become convinced at least some of these folks are on the GOP payroll working to suppress the Black vote. The best part is acting like Biden has a ton of political capital, ya know, as if he can just do anything, as if Manchin and Sinema are liberals or something. Crazy part is, Dems just might catch a beating in the midterms and Biden will be a lame duck. You'll still have undercover GOP shills talking about Biden hasn't done anything for us family.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how nobody had shyt to say about Trump's picks, but Biden already can't win and he hasn't even nominated anyone :mjpls:

The main reason the Coli gave to get rid of Trump was because he was supposed to stack the deck with racists judges and put us into slavery..

So being that brehs here was scared of supreme court judges, they're voicing a concern..

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don’t bother with Kruger I already googled :mjpls:

And Ifill too :mjpls:

Lol @ Biden did zero for breonna Taylor. Was he supposed to get deputized and go lock the cops up himself? It’s crazy how the account is playing off low intellectual peoples feelings

Last edited:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Funny how nobody had shyt to say about Trump's picks, but Biden already can't win and he hasn't even nominated anyone :mjpls:

Exactly. shyt is too predictable.

Obviously it won't solve everything, but in what world is having a black woman on the Supreme Court a negative or not a win?

I can't take some of these internet warriors seriously.