"Live show on 4/20" - Anthem presents: LIVE Impact Wrestling (04/20/17)

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
a straight up one on one match up would of been a better idea and match rather than a useless put together 6 man match

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
man how far has Impact fallen. I have followed them religiously for the first 13yrs. This has not been a bad show, but definitely not enough to keep me as a viewer

Apex

Banned
Daps
man how far has Impact fallen. I have followed them religiously for the first 13yrs. This has not been a bad show, but definitely not enough to keep me as a viewer
How would you book differently?

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
How would you book differently?
First thing I would do is get the fukk out of Orlando. The crowd completely brings the show down, look at Impact a few yrs ago, the few months they recorded in NYC was the best shows they've put on in years. Thanks to the crowd

Edit*** Ain't nobody trying to see a 70yr old woman with a magnus shirt in the front row

Apex

Banned
Daps
First thing I would do is get the fukk out of Orlando. The crowd completely brings the show down, look at Impact a few yrs ago, the few months they recorded in NYC was the best shows they've put on in years. Thanks to the crowd
Man that NYC TNA was beauty.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Yes, this crowd is fukkin dead, Impact Zone crowds used to be hype.

Also, Josh Matthews is back so I ain't gon be watching much

Apex

Banned
Daps
Yes, this crowd is fukkin dead, Impact Zone crowds used to be hype.

Also, Josh Matthews is back so I ain't gon be watching much
I'm not watching again until I hear groundbreaking stuff. They pulled me in during those NYC shows in the summer. Maybe they'll get back to that one day.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Do you guys think Impact has the roster to make a comeback? Is it a talent issue or merely a booking issue?

The x division guys are really talented. EC3 and Lashley have shown they can be phenomenal heels.

If I was TNA, I'd bring MVP to be Lashleys manager again.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Do you guys think Impact has the roster to make a comeback? Is it a talent issue or merely a booking issue?

The x division guys are really talented. EC3 and Lashley have shown they can be phenomenal heels.

If I was TNA, I'd bring MVP to be Lashleys manager again.
Define make a comeback?