"Live show on 4/20" - Anthem presents: LIVE Impact Wrestling (04/20/17)

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
So Andrew everet has beenn owning the x division for the past year and they bring fukking low ki back :hhh::what::snoop:and put the title on him? That's some wwe booking

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So Andrew everet has beenn owning the x division for the past year and they bring fukking low ki back :hhh::what::snoop:and put the title on him? That's some wwe booking
Let's be real, though. Andrew Everet is uninteresting as hell. Low-Ki at least has presence and some physical charisma. I wanted Trevor Lee to kill him and move on.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Having low ki win it gets it buzz
You can then do a singles matcjnwith Everett st dlamiversaru amd make money
Long term always breh

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
First full impact wrestling episode since the days of aces and 8s it was ok, certainly better than the clips I see of raw on YouTube. It's a shame they gave up on being tv14 and have gone wwe lite.

Takeaway, It was great seeing sanjay and low KI again, man we didn't know how good we had it with their roster in the 00s until Hogan came..

Overall though the work rate and style of what's in ring sucks. Outside of borash the announce team is unbearable, I know what they are trying to do with Josh but he's not pulling it off properly. Its not even it's so bad it's good it's just get this off my tv it's not entertaining type bad.

Any sort of real crowd would have marked out for the 2 surprise returns but the crowd were silent that hurts the moment from a tv pov. There has got to be a place in Canada that's cheap to rent for tapings.

Lastly too many belts for such a tiny roster, the fuk are the GFW guys doing carrying their belts for? Then you got moose with his. Then you have the so called impact belts that still have TNA all over them, what a mess..

Ps with the way cornette says he's all about wrestling and how highly he speaks of Dutch and Pritchard I am kind of surprised with how vanilla the product is. These ppl come from the 70/80s skool of rasslin but u wouldn't know it.. What I saw could have easily come from the pen of a writer fresh from college