lmao it's so obvious Boxden is run by a bunch of Asians

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
20200222-183949.jpg

Squad up goon?? Lmaoo nikkas don't talk like this. And what's with the young MJ smiley? shyt is awkward AF. Like they trying to be cool and "hip" ...

20200222-184013.jpg

Please explain to me what the Dre eating smiley has to do with media... Let me guess "nikkas gotta eat b" :comeon:

20200222-184658.jpg

The humor in these Smiley's is just dry and awkward. shyt that only Asians and cacs would find hilarious. Just so out of place.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Why Asians specifically? Not saying it’s impossible, but white kids do this shyt too

Cuz there are some cool white boys that understand the culture and the jokes. Most Asians however are just awkward and can't joke properly with black culture.

"Squad up goon" is definitely something an Asian would say and think it's hilarious... Or just adding "nikka" at the end of anything will have them cracking up. They'll say shyt like "Don't set trip me nikka" and be cracking up with each other like :russ:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuz there are some cool white boys that understand the culture and the jokes. Most Asians however are just awkward and can't joke properly with black culture.

"Squad up goon" is definitely something an Asian would say and think it's hilarious... Or just adding "nikka" at the end of anything will have them cracking up. They'll say shyt like "Don't set trip me nikka" and be cracking up with each other like :russ:
It's more akin to white people and the corniness. Plus in case you didn't read the above poster, it's a white Canadian.