lmao it's so obvious Boxden is run by a bunch of Asians

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Cuz there are some cool white boys that understand the culture and the jokes. Most Asians however are just awkward and can't joke properly with black culture.

"Squad up goon" is definitely something an Asian would say and think it's hilarious... Or just adding "nikka" at the end of anything will have them cracking up. They'll say shyt like "Don't set trip me nikka" and be cracking up with each other like :russ:
The opposite of what this said

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How would you even use “squad up goon” in a sentence? Whoever made that thought that sounded way better in his head when he created that. Dude probably thought “I’m gone kill em with this one :mjgrin:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I don't know why people try to act/be black online. fukking weirdos, I've never pretended to be Asian or white or Indian. I don't know of people want to be black or people see blackness as a threat and suck up to whites, probably both

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't know why people try to act/be black online. fukking weirdos, I've never pretended to be Asian or white or Indian. I don't know of people want to be black or people see blackness as a threat and suck up to whites, probably both
Black people are cool. Imagine what America would be without ADOS :damn: Look at the odds they overcame.