London has got the baddest women in the world

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
My first thought was the nikka could've easily molded his own recipe at home and it'd be too late before them girls find out. Don't they have damn near 100% surveillance coverage tho?

Edit: and London got no hoes (that aren't on vacation) but that accent can get em through the door

If makes me a little sad when I say some dumb shyt and then somebody tops it whilst agreeing with me

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
2 things, they cant compete with the paris one..

and social media is getting to point, that multiple chicks referred to the other video, not sure how recent they are or what but seems like things are going viral to a crazyyy point.. you cant even launch a series if they know what to expect already.. wow

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vancouver, BC and Montreal is better than Toronto when it comes to women IMO

Vancouver has no sistas so they are automatically elminated. No doubt they got a nice collection of PAWGs, PAAGs and Indian joints but they don’t got the finest type :wow: And I love Van. Dope ass city

Wouldn’t argue against MTL though but Toronto still GOAT to me cause the broads really be OUTSIDE. Anywhere and everywhere you go in this city you gonna see an attractive broad. When I was in London and Paris I’d see a few cuties here and there but nothing like I was expecting - I thought it’d be way more dimes out and about like in Toronto.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Vancouver has no sistas so they are automatically elminated. No doubt they got a nice collection of PAWGs, PAAGs and Indian joints but they don’t got the finest type :wow: And I love Van. Dope ass city

Wouldn’t argue against MTL though but Toronto still GOAT to me cause the broads really be OUTSIDE. Anywhere and everywhere you go in this city you gonna see an attractive broad. When I was in London and Paris I’d see a few cuties here and there but nothing like I was expecting - I thought it’d be way more dimes out and about like in Toronto.

True, I agree. You don't think Montreal women are 10x more approachable and down to earth though? Not saying Toronto women are all stuck up, but in Montreal you had straight up baddies be mad chill and talkative. Vancouver I felt that more too