London has got the baddest women in the world

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
obligatory: @Pdiddy
1FGAuvU.png

Canada > UK (out of the anglo countries)

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Montreal>Toronto for women. You can go to NYC and find all the flavors thats in toronto.

If you think london has the baddest women…you’re not around bad women lol. I was just there a few months ago. Miami>London

Last edited:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Maaan please. The broads in that paris video were badder. London got some baddies but the common theme especially amongst the locals was they got a stuck up attitude and act "prestige" but less attractive than women in NYC or Toronto in general. Went over and it was true, quality in general wasn't up to snuff as NYC, Toronto and South Florida or even Houston where you can see a fat ass on ever corner.
imma tall handsome gang in shape breh and yh my accent broke that barrier they have quite easily but my fam up there told me it's competitive for dudes that actually live there. Like mofos known for mean mugging and disrespect in the states but them London folk on a different level of nonchalance and prudeness. :mjlol:Made me miss my jovial, bubbly southern folk quick.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Maaan please. The broads in that paris video were badder. London got some baddies but the common theme especially amongst the locals was they got a stuck up attitude and act "prestige" but less attractive than women in NYC or Toronto in general. Went over and it was true, quality in general wasn't up to snuff as NYC, Toronto and South Florida or even Houston where you can see a fat ass on ever corner.
imma tall handsome gang in shape breh and yh my accent broke that barrier they have quite easily but my fam up there told me it's competitive for dudes that actually live there. Like mofos known for mean mugging and disrespect in the states but them London folk on a different level of nonchalance and prudeness. :mjlol:Made me miss my jovial, bubbly southern folk quick.

Breh is spitting facts. Brehs your game has to be elite to eat good in london. London is mainly lit in summer, which is only 3 months.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Yeah guys here have zero mouth skills so we get bored within the first half second. “Yow 079, 079” is not a chat up line. Or “what’s your snap?” We don’t even stop.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Hate how accurate your description is :deadrose: