*looks at playstation tv box*

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I played Tales of Hearts on mine and that's about it. I've got more games I plan to play but my backlog is unfinishable at this point. One day I really will play Danganronpa though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at you nikkas who bought it. When it was first announced I knew it was gonna be trash because:

1. It can only output a 720p/1080i signal. No 1080p on a streaming device being released in 2014!! :mindblown:

2. I didn't trust Sony to put in the effort to get apps on the Playstation TV. Sony's effort has been GARBAGE AF getting apps on the PS4 & PS3 when I compare the amount of notable apps that are available on various streaming devices & on Xbox, but aren't on PlayStation.

3. The PS4 & Playstation TV only supports 2.4 Ghz Wireless-N Wi-Fi. If Sony was fukkING SERIOUS about Remote Play like they made it seem; the PS4 & PS TV/Vita would have Dual-band Wireless-AC Wi-Fi instead.
Nope. I never bought this shyt. I couldn't even think of a reason to cop it unless it was $10 and even then I'd be like nah...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Nope. I never bought this shyt. I couldn't even think of a reason to cop it unless it was $10 and even then I'd be like nah...
How has the feature of Remote Play evolved on the PS4? Does Sony still even promote it? Do folks still use it?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How has the feature of Remote Play evolved on the PS4? Does Sony still even promote it? Do folks still use it?
The remote play feature is great on the PS Vita. I don't know why the PS TV seems to have bad remote play but for the Vita, it works great provided you have a good connection. The 60fps update for remote play was on the biggest things.
Besides that, it's a standard feature that doesn't need any promoting. it's there to use whether or not you care for it. It works on Phones, tablets and Vitas so it's just a standard feature.

It's really YMMV.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Is dope just for being able to have a bunch of psp and vita games on your TV. Rpgs mostly. I got a 32 gb memory card filed with piff