Will an NFL stadium return at RFK?

• Total voters

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
They going to have to beef up the metro stop at RFK which is probably for the best anyway.
I don't think there's not enough parking at RFK anymore unless they build a giant parking deck.
Driving to it via Capitol Street or 295 will be nuts.
They just used some of the old parking lot for 4 or 5 new soccer fields and what's left of the parking lots was not built for these tailgates they have at FedEx and all these big SUVs everyone drives now:pachaha:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I said it in the Magic thread, he gon be the face of the gentrification efforts on that side of the city. Lord of the Bikelanes won’t stop until the slurskins are back in DC proper.

Yup.

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in 1999 I remember him coming to Harlem to open a Starbucks on 125th street and initially folks wondered who the hell in that area would be drinking that expensive ass coffee.

Couple months later Bill Clinton leased office space in the state office building nearby. And then shyt got interesting because there was some serious redevelopment happening on a residential and commercial level. CACs were scooping up brownstones like hotcakes — even as the area was still dealing with some major issues and crime.

But, that didn’t stop the developers and they used 125th as the measuring stick. Now you have tons of big label retailers, Whole Foods and commercial properties/residential developments that have taken full advantage of tax breaks, tax exempt bonds and incentives in exchange for some “affordable” housing units and mild infrastructure improvements.

This has been going on 20 years solid and is not stopping any time soon

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Everyone says that it’s pretty obvious that she is. But she’s on the record saying she’s straight.

She doesn’t strike me as the type to date nikkas.

Yeah all the state delegates are basically like “they can leave or they can stay, it’s up to them”

Wes Moore and Angela Alsobrooks are more aggressive in trying to keep them there though and the practice facility going there from Ashburn.

Honestly, I could see the practice facility in southern Maryland since it’d be a quicker commute to the stadium. But at the same time, it kinda makes sense to have it in VA that way the team is inclusive of the whole area.

Yup.

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in 1999 I remember him coming to Harlem to open a Starbucks on 125th street and initially folks wondered who the hell in that area would be drinking that expensive ass coffee.

Couple months later Bill Clinton leased office space in the state office building nearby. And then shyt got interesting because there was some serious redevelopment happening on a residential and commercial level. CACs were scooping up brownstones like hotcakes — even as the area was still dealing with some major issues and crime.

But, that didn’t stop the developers and they used 125th as the measuring stick. Now you have tons of big label retailers, Whole Foods and commercial properties/residential developments that have taken full advantage of tax breaks, tax exempt bonds and incentives in exchange for some “affordable” housing units and mild infrastructure improvements.

This has been going on 20 years solid and is not stopping any time soon

It makes even more sense because gentrification is a hot button topic now in the city. They might need Magic to smooth things out with the community.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
:damn:

That definitely sounds like her :mjpls:
He should've responded...

Him: "Do you see what I see? You can buy your drinks but you can't buy another me"

Her: "What am I supposed to be seeing?"

Him: "A one of a kind person ready to seize a one of kind moment".

Guaranteed would've worked... but I'm 6'4 so I have a cheat code.