Looks like they got Jonah Hill up next on that Summer Jam screen.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The worst part about things like this is that there's no way to prove it did or didn't happen. It boils down to "is he the kind of guy who would do something like that?" She's accusing him of molesting her, it's an extremely serious accusation but there's no material evidence to prove that it did or didn't happen.

And the timing as someone has said already is suspect. He's quiet as a damn tree and trying to start a family and all of a sudden he's some kind of abusive monster? Most people will read those texts as him trying to break up with someone who he's not compatible with instead of on some "I won't ALLOW MY woman to do ______" he's not using possessive language, he's not telling her what to do or how to do it. He's telling her that certain things she does trigger his insecurities and that he can't be in a relationship with someone who does those things. Anyone who is trying to be fair or neutral can see that. If you're a woman who just doesn't like dude because he reminds you of someone you used to date or whatever, that experience will color how you see the situation and you're more likely to see what you want to see(he's abusive and predatory).

If he did what this random actor is accusing him of, then he deserves to be put on blast but like I already said, how are you supposed to defend yourself against an allegation someone is making several years after the fact and with no evidence?
The way I look at it...the minute he had a baby, that other chick started leaking texts. That to me was a clear reaction to his happiness. She was angry and wanted to harm him. And yea the texts revealed he is a lame insecure former fat guy but who cares. They broke up due to that, he moved on, she remained bitter. Whatever.

I think these new allegations are apart of the pile on phenomena we see whenever someone gets exposed. A dude is exposed as being...anything. A Jerk, a dikk, an abuser, a rapist, whatever. And immediately more women come out and say yea he did that to me, or worse. Remember the Me Too allegations for Harvey Weinstein and others where it would be one woman...then two...then three, etc. Point being that people who treat others badly don't just treat one person badly, they treat a lot of people badly. And once that gets exposed, everyone else is gonna come out and say "it happened to me too." Understandably so.

In short if you do dirt, if you hurt people or do bad shyt...it's going to come back around one day. Maybe at the period of your life that's supposed to be the happiest.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
He's the idiot for dating her if she had a problem with how she dresses

She's the idiot for publicly shaming him when he realizes he wants out

Nobody was abused, there were just different expectations

But she has to get her fukkin woman kudos so she has to share

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew thecoli would go hard defending Jonah. That shyt hit too close to home for y’all lmao. That’s internet nerd speech is deep in his language.

Seriously though, dudes a loser. The way him and his girl were texting they both are some fukking lames. Him for using therapy speak constantly thinking he’s slick and her for going along with it because he’s famous. And now you got a chick saying he threw her against a wall and kissed her when she was 16 but sure, have fun defending him.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is pretty scary man. Like we criminalizing nggas for being… insecure. Tf is this? :why:

I would be fine with this if she wanted to blast him on some ‘look at how insecure he was’. But to frame it like he’s an abuser is nasty

This is why when nggas say ‘just date young’ i say it ain’t that easy. These gen z chicks are ‘batshyt’. I hate to say it like this but they want the attention of being viewed as rape victims. Like if you had no other context and just read her words you legit would think he raped her. ‘Warning to all girls’…healing and validation’…’call me if you need an ear’. :what: