Looks like they got Jonah Hill up next on that Summer Jam screen.

degu9089

All Star
Daps

Jonah Hill's Ex-Girlfriend Sarah Brady Claims Actor Is a ‘Misogynist Narcissist,’ Shares Several Messages​

"Misogynist hiding in plain sight," Sarah Brady captioned a post that featured an image of the two of them attending the premiere of 'Don't Look Up.' The former couple confirmed their romance in 2021, appearing to split up a little over a year later. The actor has since welcomed a child with Olivia Millar.

BYJADE GOMEZ
Jul 07, 2023

https://www.facebook.com/dialog/sha...sogynist Narcissist,’ Shares Several Messages
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?ur...sogynist Narcissist,’ Shares Several Messages

sub-buzz-1186-1688776097-1.jpg

Michael Ostuni / Patrick McMullan via Getty Images

Sarah Brady, the ex-girlfriend of actor Jonah Hill, has gone public about her experience dating someone, seemingly the famed actor, writer, and producer, in a series of Instagram Stories in which she claims he was narcissistic. Although Brady initially did not say that she was explicitly referring to Hill, she did share screenshots of an alleged conversation the two had, among multiple other messages.

sub-buzz-476-1688788870-1.png

sub-buzz-819-1688788002-1.png

Brady, who was linked to Hill in 2021 prior to their split in 2022, remained relatively lowkey about their relationship on social media, save for the occasional picture of the two of them. She remained silent following their breakup, and Hill was eventually linked to Olivia Millar. Since then, the new couple welcomed a child in June and sparked engagement rumors after The Daily Mailposted paparazzi photos that appeared to show a ring on her finger.
In February of 2022, Hill refuted rumors that he and Brady were engaged with a post he shared to IG.
“The rumors are not true. I am engaged. But not to my girlfriend,” the actor wrote at the time. “I am engaged to your mom. I know this is shocking but please respect our privacy at this time.” He added: “Media stop writing fake stuff, it’s corny.”

sub-buzz-1360-1688779396-1.png

sub-buzz-815-1688788054-1.png

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he seems insecure

probably because he grew up looking like frankie stecchino

but i don't really see how it's cancellable, lots of dudes are like this. break up with them/don't date them if that shyt is too much for you.

exposing those messages after you've been broken up for years is just as toxic as his behavior
:manny:

Last edited: