Looks like they got Jonah Hill up next on that Summer Jam screen.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Honestly i see both sides. He shouldnt be labeled an abuser considering the weight of that term ans the only thing he did was list his requirements to continue the relationship.

but at the sametime, she was a surfer before they met, he shouldnt be surprised by her actions considering thats her career.

At the end of the day, if you want a modest woman, you got find them not try to create one.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for her current boyfriend. Its gotta suck that your girl gets more attention speaking on her exes than she does with you. If she's single.. i just feel like you need to move on. Women love collecting text messages and doing this eat pray love shyt years later. She was willing to take the photos down during the relationship so clearly it only became a problem because they broke up :yeshrug:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
She ain't lie

Dudes be getting with women for who she is, then saying they need to change because other men are looking at them how they looked at them before they were in a relationship with them
Yeah he was doing too much
With the full texts he definitely seems like a dude whose a redpill a$$hole

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VIkk.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Some dudes don’t like their girl's assets being shown all over social media...

However, dudes should also not wife up broads who are social media thirsty...

They both lames in this scenario :manny:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I feel bad for her current boyfriend. Its gotta suck that your girl gets more attention speaking on her exes than she does with you. If she's single.. i just feel like you need to move on. Women love collecting text messages and doing this eat pray love shyt years later. She was willing to take the photos down during the relationship so clearly it only became a problem because they broke up :yeshrug:

And for her current dude this is a great loophole to dip and act like the “stress” and media coverage is a distraction.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if Brady wants to surf "with men,” "to model,” “to post pictures of yourself in a bathing suit" and “to post sexual pictures,” among other things, that he's "not the right partner" for her.

Wow what a a$$hole Jonah is :troll:

Most men don’t want their gf to share their goodies online for the world to see.

Not wanting your girl to post thot photos is now considered misogynistic and you’re emotional abusive