Lord Jamar: Rappers/Hood Nikkas Need To Stop Flossin They Money. Be Frugal Like These Billionaires.

Do You Agree With Vlad & Lord Jamar?

• Total voters

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'll explain this to you like I would a child:

Using your definition, there are more rich people who floss than not.

End thread.

:mjlol: disagree with what billionaires themselves say out of their own mouths b/c you're too stubborn and egotistical to admit you're wrong

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
i think the same ppl that started the whole pull yourself up by the boot straps are the same people that want you to believe billionaires arent flossing every chance they get. even that documentary is riddled with cacs flossing

you show me bill gates , ill show you carlos slim ,you show me warren buffett,. ill show you larry ellison , the dude who owns virgin , trump , the old dude who bought his daughter a 100 mill mansion , david siegel ,and more .

:jbhmm:rich people dont carry around large amounts of cash in a gucci bag

toutouni-7.jpg

toutouni-5.jpg

toutounifeature.jpg

Tony Toutouni (@tony_toutouni_officiall) • Instagram photos and videos

giphy.gif

you dudes are missing the entire point of what lord jamar is talking about

he's talking about the muthafukkas that own instagram, that own the hotels their staying at, and the companies that make those jets they're posing in

they make what's in that suitcase in a few hours

dan bilzerian is a poker player, he's making a lot of $$$ and yes he is rich, but he's not richer than Lebron - he's also famous FOR living lavishly, that's "technically" his job.

trust me, there are dozens of MLB/NFL/NBA players that could crush his lifestyle in a heartbeat

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
giphy.gif

you dudes are missing the entire point of what lord jamar is talking about

he's talking about the muthafukkas that own instagram, that own the hotels their staying at, and the companies that make those jets they're posing in

they make what's in that suitcase in a few hours

dan bilzerian is a poker player, he's making a lot of $$$ and yes he is rich, but he's not richer than Lebron - he's also famous FOR living lavishly, that's "technically" his job.

trust me, there are dozens of MLB/NFL/NBA players that could crush his lifestyle in a heartbeat
On this topic fukk you and crab Jamar. Why you and this crab trying to stop how folks spend their money because of some whites that do it differently? If they make what they floss in a couple of hours so what? Them Dubai cats stunt like rappers and most of them don't have money that you can run that same bogus the others make more money junk on. If you're comfortable do what you want with your money. Stop letting whites dictate how you should act. I'm not even a get all that money and floss person but if others want to let them. We aren't the same. It seems like people like y'all want to hate under a guise that they should do better that I know you cats aren't really concerned about just concerned about turning your nose up at folks. Its sad and again so you don't use the if you want to live that way I don't but if others do let them do them esp on something like this.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
On this topic fukk you and crab Jamar. Why you and this crab trying to stop how folks spend their money because of so

:whoa: couldn't read past this....way too much emotion coming at me at one time fam. Try again without all the estrogen though.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This bullshyt about white millionaires and billionaire being frugal has to stop.

article-2088171-0F7FB6DD00000578-276_306x674.jpg

The same Abramovich (chelsea fc owner) pictured here wearing a cheap $90 digital watch also own these (some of the most expensive yatch, mansions and private jet in the world)

EclipseYachtbysuperyachts_gibraltar.png

maxresdefault.jpg

96fd6c5ab1257e1f32e7d170e225f82e.jpg

While they may not wear expensive jewellry,designer clothes and shoes and make it rain in the club you better believe they are the complete opposite of frugality

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
True. but a 60 year old dude taking his wife on a ride on the yacht for a romantic getaway vs throwing lavish parties filled with IG models are two different things
Only difference is IG models get semen and liquor and wife gets half . :stopitslime:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Nah fam don't start the bytch tactics online. You using smilies and talking about emotions? Stop it fam

:mjlol: using smilies is "bytch tactics"...then 90% of people who use online forums must get on your nerves huh...get back on the corner and smoke your little cigarette fam.
Only difference is IG models get semen and liquor and wife gets half . :stopitslime:

i bet this sounded like some funny shyt in your head didn't it. :francis:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol: using smilies is "bytch tactics"...then 90% of people who use online forums must get on your nerves huh...get back on the corner and smoke your little cigarette fam.

i bet this sounded like some funny shyt in your head didn't it. :francis:
Using smilies is just being a bytch. The bytch tactics are the whole emotions part so I didn't read. That's shyt bytches do probably learned that shyt from your moms. Tell her to stop teaching them bytch ways to you. I simply said you and Jamar are haters that think everybody should act the same