Lord Jamar: Rappers/Hood Nikkas Need To Stop Flossin They Money. Be Frugal Like These Billionaires.

Do You Agree With Vlad & Lord Jamar?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Lol, while wearing $10,000 chains?

This argument is tired.

Every millionaire isn't humble, every poor person isn't flashy
Never said that wasn't the case. However, you have a certain sector of hood nikkas that are flashy. They are promoted heavily too in the media :mjpls: :snoop:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
People floss money differently, you got oil rich mofos that buy lambo’s like nikkas buy gum, and no most well known American billionaires may not role around with a 100k cash, they have their Amex on deck which is the same difference.

nikkas like to use warren buffet and bill gates, but these some corny white dudes with no style, and one is notoriously cheap, though I’m willing to bet they spend their money on what’s important to them, and I’m sure their wives ain’t miss a gucci or Chanel bag they ain’t liked yet.

To me it’s all in what you want to spend it on if you want to floss, then do you, just don’t run yourself broke trying to keep up with the Jones’s

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Rappers and hood nikkas ain't the worst perpertrators of this. The black people who make 60-100K a year and decide that means they need to live in the most expensive house 100K can buy,and drive the most expensive car money can buy are the worst.
People making $25k before taxes in an E-class Benz while I’m at a little above $40k in a Buick Regal.

The higher income let their income be known, though.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
1% of hood nikkas and strippers don't represent everyone.
You know how media propaganda is. Those racists make them the face of the AA Community. Why you think they go to Black rappers and Ball players for their opinion on Black issues? They do't even promote Van Jones that heavy. Ask the average AA who Van Jones and Angela Rye are they wouldn't know. Same with Nina Turner :snoop:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
People floss money differently, you got oil rich mofos that buy lambo’s like nikkas buy gum, and no most well known American billionaires may not role around with a 100k cash, they have their Amex on deck which is the same difference.

nikkas like to use warren buffet and bill gates, but these some corny white dudes with no style, and one is notoriously cheap, though I’m willing to bet they spend their money on what’s important to them, and I’m sure their wives ain’t miss a gucci or Chanel bag they ain’t liked yet.

To me it’s all in what you want to spend it on if you want to floss, then do you, just don’t run yourself broke trying to keep up with the Jones’s
Blacc ppl problem is they think if it ain't got a logo it ain't expensive.

Go to any upscale mall you see regular as shirts with no logo or brand that cost $300.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
I agree Im not a fan of rappers or hood nikkas flossing their money and stuff, but its not for me to say they shouldnt because that is their business and their money. But I hate this thinking that most white millionaires and billionaires are frugal. That is the biggest lie ever. I've been around plenty of them people. If they are not flexing material things, then they are flexing their power. They don't flex with clothes or jewelry, but with their properties and businesses. Most of them are complete drug and sex addicts as well. No humbleness in most of those guys at all.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You know how media propaganda is. Those racists make them the face of the AA Community. Why you think they go to Black rappers and Ball players for their opinion on Black issues? They do't even promote Van Jones that heavy. Ask the average AA who Van Jones and Angela Rye are they wouldn't know. Same with Nina Turner :snoop:
Ok. Cacs are racist and try to make blacc ppl look bad to other cacs. Why is this a thread lol

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I agree Im not a fan of rappers or hood nikkas flossing their money and stuff, but its not for me to say they shouldnt because that is their business and their money. But I hate this thinking that most white millionaires and billionaires are frugal. That is the biggest lie ever. I've been around plenty of them people. If they are not flexing material things, then they are flexing their power. They don't flex with clothes or jewelry, but with their properties and businesses. Most of them are complete drug and sex addicts as well. No humbleness in most of those guys at all.
shyt i drive truccs these cacs who own they truccs are just as bad as rappers with the bragging :heh:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

People flaunt their wealth differently. Bill Gates live in a $100M home.

Zuckerberg bought half of a Hawaiian island. Plus he has security detail that rivals the president’s.

People just spend differently.