Lord Jamar: Rappers/Hood Nikkas Need To Stop Flossin They Money. Be Frugal Like These Billionaires.

Do You Agree With Vlad & Lord Jamar?

• Total voters

Benefited

Banned
Daps
People making $25k before taxes in an E-class Benz while I’m at a little above $40k in a Buick Regal.

The higher income let their income be known, though.

When you make under 25K you can be frugal,but you can only be so frugal and live on your own. If you make under 25K the ammount of dispossable income you have will probably only be enough for you to have savings in the bank to pay for car repairs,co pays,a new car. Those people at that level with expensive car payments simply aren't prepared for bad shyt to happen at all:francis:. People at a 40K level can be as frugal as the person making 25K,and have alot of disposable income.
Its why its important for people to look to find someone to settle down with,and come up with a financial plan. Couples joining forces to buy more expensive shyt and live to the max at the moment,at least people I know. Under 25K you need to have multiple roomates if you single or live with your parents still if you really want to make any strides and have life changing disposable income for real.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If I had serious gwuap, I would severely downplay that shyt... :francis: Most people who really got money, not out here stuntin'....

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
walking around with a Louis Vuitton bag full of cash to buy a motorcycle is just plain stupid ....

unless you're trying to launder money there is no sensible reason why you should be carrying that kind of cash around