Lord Jamar: Rappers/Hood Nikkas Need To Stop Flossin They Money. Be Frugal Like These Billionaires.

Do You Agree With Vlad & Lord Jamar?

• Total voters

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Rappers and hood nikkas ain't the worst perpertrators of this. The black people who make 60-100K a year and decide that means they need to live in the most expensive house 100K can buy,and drive the most expensive car money can buy are the worst.
This was the primary catalyst for the real estate/mortgage crisis that occurred 10 years ago, which we still have not fully recovered from.

Most of these people signed up for adjustable rate mortgages and spent their disposable income on cars and costly home accessories. A few years later, the rates went up, and suddenly they can't afford to make their payments because there was no extra money leftover from their previous spending (Lexis car note/Italian furniture/landscaping....etc).

Middle/Lower Middle class people are by far the worst flossers

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Blacc ppl problem is they think if it ain't got a logo it ain't expensive.

Go to any upscale mall you see regular as shirts with no logo or brand that cost $300.

There are some clothes that have the logo and some that don’t, and cost a ton, we all want to one up the next, it don’t matter black or white

People flaunt their wealth differently. Bill Gates live in a $100M home.

Zuckerberg bought half of a Hawaiian island. Plus he has security detail that rivals the president’s.

People just spend differently.

That was my point, they spend on what they want

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
For all of you dudes saying "rich people love flossing! they love showing off their wealth!!" nothing could be further from the truth

watch this clip from "BORN RICH" (a documentary everybody should have seen by now) where the lawyer for the CEO of Johnson and Johnson talks about how it's seen in poor taste to talk about money:

later in the documentary around the 14:20 mark the CEO says the same thing
simply owning a yacht, a jet, and a mansion is not flossing and flaunting :comeon:

King Poetic

Most Hated
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lakes
he's right

now don't get me wrong, white people stunt probably bigger than anyone besides those saudi's i see

but the difference is they money continue and will continue to go from generation to generation..

nikkas like a upcoming rapper who get a advanced from a company goes and buy shyt not realizing that's not even their money they spending and even if they recoup that money and start making money, the shyt is gone 6 months or a year after they rap career is done

i be watching these youtube clips of passed 80 and 90s rappers and most of these nikkas have tour the world and had the baddest bytches, but nikkas right back up in the housing projects in the bronx or queens, talking about what they had in the past and not now..

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Lord J already knows which way the world turns.....meaning he knows that many poor people who get the means are going to floss at the first opportunity. He's just trying to plant seeds out there to challenge some of the ways younger people see the world.

He knows that for the audience he's trying to reach that it will mostly fall on deaf ears, but he's using the platform to introduce people to different concepts.

jamar.png

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe in trying to be like these CAC.. Just be smart about shyt. Hundreds of thousands on jewelry is dumb.. But it's ok to shine a lil.. In 1000 years people will see a picture of Warren Buffett and a picture of rappers and they'll probably think these guys were kings and the billionaires were just boring people

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
People floss money differently, you got oil rich mofos that buy lambo’s like nikkas buy gum, and no most well known American billionaires may not role around with a 100k cash, they have their Amex on deck which is the same difference.

nikkas like to use warren buffet and bill gates, but these some corny white dudes with no style, and one is notoriously cheap, though I’m willing to bet they spend their money on what’s important to them, and I’m sure their wives ain’t miss a gucci or Chanel bag they ain’t liked yet.

To me it’s all in what you want to spend it on if you want to floss, then do you, just don’t run yourself broke trying to keep up with the Jones’s
They like,using Gates and Buffett but leave out the fact these cats are generations older than most people that normally "floss" Its like how stupid can these people be? Where do we compare a person in their 20-40's to someone in their 70-90's? Cats stupid smfh.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
For all of you dudes saying "rich people love flossing! they love showing off their wealth!!" nothing could be further from the truth

watch this clip from "BORN RICH" (a documentary everybody should have seen by now) where the lawyer for the CEO of Johnson and Johnson talks about how it's seen in poor taste to talk about money:

later in the documentary around the 14:20 mark the CEO says the same thing
simply owning a yacht, a jet, and a mansion is not flossing and flaunting :comeon:

It’s not flaunting till they ride around showing these things off tho. Ain’t like someone is buying a yacht to leave it sitting at the dock
:heh:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
It’s not flaunting till they ride around showing these things off tho. Ain’t like someone is buying a yacht to leave it sitting at the dock
:heh:

True. but a 60 year old dude taking his wife on a ride on the yacht for a romantic getaway vs throwing lavish parties filled with IG models are two different things

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A charitable trust. The owner died years ago. If people with money didn't stunt Rolex, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Hermes, etc.. wouldn't exist.

Go to Monaco and tell them rich people don't stunt.

:manny: Monaco is full of rich people tho...:pachaha: just saying there are plenty of rich people in manhattan looking like fukking bums it's crazy...

Also who sits on this Charitable Trust?!?:patrice: