Lose your job over going to McDonald's crehettes:mjlol: Pawg Karen now considers herself a victim!!!!

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
You know what the deal is when you see this cut on a white woman
9av4lzwqros41.jpg

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
You have a right to let them know the order isn't correct you don't have the right to act like a bytch just because you are unhappy about the inconvenience. fukk this bytch can't stand Karen's.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i go to restaurants to eat the food they sell. if i don't like what they sell, i take my business elsewhere. consumer mentality

People like this go to restaurants to be served, and if they don't like your service they feel like they have a right to discipline you into providing better service. slave master mentality.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think you can smash a burger on a counter and that’s not wrong? Someone has to clean that up.

You could have asked them to remake it nicely and they would have done it no questions asked.

You didn’t have to raise your voice either.

Also, bytch you could have just asked for a ketchup packet and did it yourself. Or taken a napkin and wiped off the excess. Idiot.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Yeah she's trolling like shyt:

1. Orders a big ass burger with a glob of ketchup so she can have a excuse to be a "Karen"
  2. The cameraman is in cahoots with the flat fat ass butch haircut CAC lady
  3. bytch is in character even on the reply tiktawk video
  4. bytch eats dogfood like Fido with no soap to the knee caps
  5. bytch pours milk on dogfood like that shyt was going to matter
Tiktawk needs to be eradicated with extreme prejudice.