Lose your job over going to McDonald's crehettes:mjlol: Pawg Karen now considers herself a victim!!!!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
How she talking talking about “my weekly cheat meal” lolololololol she prolly walked out the house in that god damned red vest thinking she was about to bad bytch everybody. You know that her employers got that video, happy asf, sounding like druski “we got her, we did it, we finally got her” everything about her is beneath human, trash ass mutt, slamming hamburgers on the table, fukking gross

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Slams burger on table
“Literally I did nothing wrong”

Ok I’m out

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
why was she doing this shyt with her hands?
Heritage-Auctions-Offers-Sir-Elton-Johns-Extraordinary-Custom-Touring-Piano-in-Upcoming-Sale3-768x991.png
THOSE AREN'T SPIRIT FINGERS...

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Karen or not it always cracks me up when mofos be expecting 5 star service from McDonalds :wow:

"you get what you pay for" is one of the most cliched quotes in history yet we still got people expecting Gordon Ramsey level service from Mickie D's :mjlol:

shyt half the time them fools don't even greet you at the counter they just stand there like :birdman: until you greet them first and place your order :pachaha:

Facts lol

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This bih eating dog food?

Is this shyt staged brehs? I dont even know with these cacs and social media now. :scust:

#PAWGSet lost regardless.

I once heard a story of someone saying some women put kibbles n bits in their ______ and then their _____ comes over and _______________________ and then climbs on top and _______________________________________________________
dont know if it is a true story though or just made up

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Hmm. I don’t know about losing your job over this. Lol… Unless she was some type of public figure.