Lots of rumors circulating that Errol Spence May never fight again.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

The tweet referenced to in that thread..

The tweet translates to:

"The rumor is that Errol Spence is still in grave condition, and it seems uncertain if he'll be able to box again, or even carry on a normal life. We hope that the rumor is false, but this is the strong rumor we are hearing."

I used the word grave in the translation, which is more of a literal translation. Reading the tweet, it doesn't seem that Spence's life is in grave danger, but nonetheless he is in much worse condition than we may have been led to believe.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
maybe hes doing what he should have been doing before and thats keepin a low profile and let him heal or work through whatever issue

now if the wbc and ibf call for interim champs then maybe something might be wrong

Hoping for the best for Spence, but it's a miracle he walked away from the accident with his life. If he has any more fights, I can't imagine him being able to move the same, punch the same, take punches as well.:mjcry:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why would Charlo lie about him being alright...he spoke about this not long ago. Nah..he wouldn't be apart of some lie.

lmao man y’all delusional if y’all think he walked away from a crash like that with no type of effects.

And Charlo his boy of course he gonna day Errol alright

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lmao man y’all delusional if y’all think he walked away from a crash like that with no type of effects.

And Charlo his boy of course he gonna day Errol alright
Yeah..he might not return till summer 2020..but Charlo would of mentioned broken bones..I was thinking about this today..something may be scarred on his face. Something like that. May go along with the teeth thing..if he was DIFFERENT mentally or anything, we would know.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah..he might not return till summer 2020..but Charlo would of mentioned broken bones..I was thinking about this today..something may be scarred on his face. Something like that. May go along with the teeth thing..if he was DIFFERENT mentally or anything, we would know.

They said it might not be broken bones it might be an internal thing like a fukked up back/neck,torn ACL,etc I guess we shall see,the fact there’s been no pictures circulating,he doesn’t show himself is red flags