Lots of rumors circulating that Errol Spence May never fight again.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They said it might not be broken bones it might be an internal thing like a fukked up back/neck,torn ACL,etc I guess we shall see,the fact there’s been no pictures circulating,he doesn’t show himself is red flags
Teeth looked jag or your eye is fukked up? You dont wanna be seen...especially young cats. But Charlo has seen him alot and he isnt that different or his face language would of displayed it.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Teeth looked jag or your eye is fukked up? You dont wanna be seen...especially young cats. But Charlo has seen him alot and he isnt that different or his face language would of displayed it.

I guess only time will tell then.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It would make way more sense than what was reported. Has he been seen publicly since the incident? I feel like if you survive some shyt like that with no major issues you giving all kinds of interviews and what not. Not sure why they would lie though

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
It would make way more sense than what was reported. Has he been seen publicly since the incident? I feel like if you survive some shyt like that with no major issues you giving all kinds of interviews and what not. Not sure why they would lie though

He is facing at least a DWI charge, plus his"I'm a savage" was very poorly received, so maybe they decided to fall back.

Anyways, I could've sworn they did have a pic of him leaving the hospital.

Edit: here it is

Comments saying the picture is from the Porter fight tho..:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you missing teeth and banged up, you not gonna want to be seen lmao, did anybody see keith thurman after his car accident the nikka was ghost, let the nikka recover first

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
He is facing at least a DWI charge, plus his"I'm a savage" was very poorly received, so maybe they decided to fall back.

Anyways, I could've sworn they did have a pic of him leaving the hospital.

Edit: here it is

Comments saying the picture is from the Porter fight tho..:francis:

Aint no way that's not a camp picture.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I guess he could receive a concussion at least from that but if it would be more serious like a hemorrhage we would know about it by now (I guess?).
I agree though that the absolute lack of pictures, videos, statements is suspicious, like even if they just want to leave him rest a bit how an official statement about his condition would hurt him?
In case it was "just" a concussion I can see him taking off some months maybe more before returning but I guess he should return then.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah..he might not return till summer 2020..but Charlo would of mentioned broken bones..I was thinking about this today..something may be scarred on his face. Something like that. May go along with the teeth thing..if he was DIFFERENT mentally or anything, we would know.

I'd figure his face def got fukked up at the least

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
it's not surprising if you look at the crash scene. No way he flew out the windshield and only had minor injuries.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If you missing teeth and banged up, you not gonna want to be seen lmao, did anybody see keith thurman after his car accident the nikka was ghost, let the nikka recover first
If Thurman was lying.....Spence bytch ass is lying, no the myth of him being better than the Top WW 3 could continue, when the truth is they all kick his ass:stopitslime: