Low key, Checkers is Five Guys, Shake Shack levels of good

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
5 Guys actually has fresh, properly cooked food. It's a reason why you only see Checkers in the hood and 5 Guys in the burbs/rich areas
Cause they know they are gullible to pay them prices for their overrated burger and weak ass fries.. I roll with checkers

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Checkers would be goat if they were more upscale. They always got these kids in there that be giving you a hard time. I'm not saying it gotta be Chick Fi La levels of customer service but gotdamn.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
The half pound chicken bits with the fries and big ass soda be having me ready to go into hibernation :whoo:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cause they know they are gullible to pay them prices for their overrated burger and weak ass fries.. I roll with checkers

Plus the burgers at checkers Taste way better than 5 guys...:ohlawd: Also the 5 guys menu is a fukkING JOKE.... :mjlol:

CHECKERS+TIFTON+GEORGIA+Virginia+Avenue+MENU+Sign,+Checkers+Burgers+Fast+Food+Hamburger+Restaurant+Cheese+Burger+Fries+Tifton+GA..JPG

:banderas: Look at that fukking Menu B... 5 guys, Burgers and Fries.... :stopitslime: THAT'S IT!!!