Low key, Checkers is Five Guys, Shake Shack levels of good

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Checkers is THE shyt...:mjcry: When I had my whip I used to go past hillside on sutphin get me a burger fries, apple pie...

There's not many close by in walking distance...:mjcry:

they just opened one within the last year or so out on hillside around 179th next to the school. i went during opening week and got a shake but never tried none of their food. it looked and smelled like it had been open for 10 years and i went like the 2nd or 3rd day it was open :francis: the shake was good though :yeshrug:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
5 Guys actually has fresh, properly cooked food. It's a reason why you only see Checkers in the hood and 5 Guys in the burbs/rich areas

One 5Guys in my city is in an area that people :mjpls: tend to believe isn't a good area.....Right next to a Costco and a Planet Fitness.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they just opened one within the last year or so out on hillside around 179th next to the school. i went during opening week and got a shake but never tried none of their food. it looked and smelled like it had been open for 10 years and i went like the 2nd or 3rd day it was open :francis: the shake was good though :yeshrug:

I just googled it it's 181st and hillside. I definitely might take a ride up there... :ehh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
No it's not...their food is salty as shyt.

On the late night it doesn't get any better, but that shyt is only inches above McDonald's...

Checkers is the best late night... "Fukk it I'm drunk late night Type of food"

Dem greasy azz Fries are soooooo good

It's cheap as fukk and they are quick with their customer service

And they always got some cute azz ratchet drive thru chick working the window :lawd:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
5 Guys actually has fresh, properly cooked food. It's a reason why you only see Checkers in the hood and 5 Guys in the burbs/rich areas
In Florida they have Checkers in ALL socio-economic neighborhoods. But than again, it's headquartered in FLA.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Five Guys is the ONLY fast food I eat, along with Pollo Tropical

The only downside is that it's damn near $15 for a burger, Cajun fries and a drink
Had five guys like 1 time when i was in milwaukee

shyts expensive as hell for no gottdam reason :mjlol:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if that is a compliment or a backhanded one??

I always thought of 5 Guys as being a glorified Wendy's which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but perhaps it may be a backhanded compliment..

In all, if you enjoy 5 Guys and Shake Shack, then that is all that matters...

*shrugs*