LSA Femcels/Divestors...pretending to be white/latina on social media?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats the disconnect.... Y'all act as if "your women" are somehow more race loyal than the next group.

I simply don't believe you.

I never claimed any group was better until lineage was injected into the conversation.

I dont put any group of women on a pedestal..... I dont trust none of these bytches.
When both groups are around white people, who's IR stats jump? It's not USA bw at all, it's the ones who jump in our conversations.
Keeping your bytches in check also means keeping them out of "nikka hating" convos, they jump in those shyts to talk about USA nikkas only. They barely mention their own men, but they do say nasty shyt like "I don't date haitians" to be funny in private.
Just like USA black women say "I need a real black man, like an african or an island dude".
Both are fukked up but don't act like the island wenches don't hold the title. Sex tourism trained it into them. Honesty is the best policy.
Just like the Purity Princesses cry about how 'mixed' we are - because their gov'ts are mixed. We know the truth behind that. It's time for TRUTH and Reconciliation. Keep the honest parts in the conversation, check that shyt, and come back to the table.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
When these discussions take place - a common deflection tactic is "its the non-FBA women behind this"

which is just an indirect way of saying "our women are race loyal, they would never engage in such shenanigans"

I dont trust any bytch regardless of where she landed on the slave ship.

alot of FBA brothers have bought into the "race loyalty" propaganda by trying to deflect onto non-FBA women.

I'm jus saying.... yall gotta cut that shyt out.
Why do you keep saying “yall” i dont believe that shyt breh :dead: its like you want me to believe it so it can validate what you believe about ALL african american brehs.

Its only lost negroes who arent really around women that believe their women are race loyal. That goes for african, carribean or african american.

You can look at whats going in ukraine and see that the race loyalty shyt is bs.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

Also that “black men are easy” or men are easy stuff is stupid when women say it like they have a gotcha moment. Duh men are gonna make it easy if they want to have sex with you like women of all races that say it is stupid.