LSA Femcels/Divestors...pretending to be white/latina on social media?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:
EpAqIPnW4AAy9RD

EpAqKKqXUAALlOg

"Swear down" is deep UK hoodrat slang according to @Clapsteel O'Neal (sorry for tagging you again bro but I had to)
EpAlZ-tXEAA7pi6

"Featurist" :mjpls:
That's septum talk
EpAlZnEW8AYLhLc

This page was a "we like white girls" page until they couldn't help but flip the switch on themselves
old content:
Eo5st23XEAEXcTZ

NEW content
Eo4eX4YXcAU4F0v

Eo4eY_cW8Acmyte

Eo5suiJXYAAeeGu
Eo5suSwXcAQ2nrl

Here are the page likes, obvious "sistaguuuurllllah"
Eo4xAdqXUAckxsh

:sas2:

"colourist and featurist" ha?
EpBZputWEAEy145

@GilSho @Texasvescence thoughts?

@Kinshasa2pasadena thoughts?

@Houston911 thoughts?

:mjpls:

Bonus material, LSA Forum posts
"I'm going to wholefoods to flirt with rich men" (coded)
1590870691789.png

Adeg42n.jpg

L0EQImt.jpg

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/white-supremacy-or-black-male-rulership.4163997/

They prefer white supremacy, btw.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@FIVE 6 MAFIA what's up now :cape: :mjgrin:

All that goofy talk yesterday and the cap thread got bushed. Now you're here.
Now we're here.
What's up?:ohlawd:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
man what the hell is this psycho babble
LSA women are creating fake social media accounts pretending to be white and latina women. They use those accounts to go on twitter to say shyt like "black men worship us", "black men are pathetic" etc.
Keep in mind that black dudes don't take time out of their day to create profiles to keep women from swirling. These hosss are insane.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
LSA women are creating fake social media accounts pretending to be white and latina women. They use those accounts to go on twitter to say shyt like "black men worship us", "black men are pathetic" etc.
Keep in mind that black dudes don't take time out of their day to create profiles to keep women from swirling. These hosss are insane.
:skip:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
This is why I suggested that any poster who is known to post at LSA ( @Honey Bee for example), should be banned on site. Peep the kind of threads that @Honey Bee frequents. She only ever pops up when there's a thread about pawging, a black dude is getting humiliated, or a black dude did weird shyt like kill someone.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What the everloving fukk?

Yea, that's why I stay the fukk away from that side of twitter, lots of unchecked mental illness, emotional instability, and self-loathing that's just toxic to be even exposed to in the smallest ways.