LSA Femcels/Divestors...pretending to be white/latina on social media?

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
These miserable and bitter women are truly pathetic.
:mjlol:

Let them remain miserable and alone until they die that inevitable lonely death.
:manny:

Women like this only have a few options.

1.) Continue to get ran through, yet never successfully married long term and without a legacy. *Out of Wedlock children are optional*

2.) Settle for a low value white man (or other non-Black) who also happens to settle for them, and truly regret/hate every bit of it. *These are the Bedwenches who claim that they’re happy, yet spend all of their time doing nothing but talking about Black Men all day. Their spouse truly holds nothing but contempt for them.*

3.) Remain unattractive (physically and/or personality wise), bitter, unloved, and companionless until they’re old in age.
*Commonly referred to as “Femcels”.*

Who cares what these worthless Birds do and say? We’ll continue to laugh and make a mockery out of them. Not all of our women are like this, but TOO many are.
:manny:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Mental illness.

These LSA/divest/black feminists types want to replace white women and actually think white men will actually get rid of white women for them:bryan: these broads are sick in the head. To them, white women is god and everything to aspire to.
Everybody in this thread calling it mental illness is right on the money.
We need to call it what it is. It's obviously not a healthy thought process and can only lead to self-destructive behaviors. Got to recognize it as such.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
I have never been on LSA nor do I have a twitter however they seem like an alt universe

That’s great! I hope that you continue to avoid those platforms and communities, sister. A beautiful woman like yourself being corrupted and/or harassed by those Birds is the last thing we need.
:wow:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
That’s great! I hope that you continue to avoid those platforms and communities, sister. A beautiful woman like yourself being corrupted and/or harassed by those Birds is the last thing we need.
:wow:
Those LSA broads are truly insane. Should be ban on site when they come out here.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
This is why I suggested that any poster who is known to post at LSA ( @Honey Bee for example), should be banned on site. Peep the kind of threads that @Honey Bee frequents. She only ever pops up when there's a thread about pawging, a black dude is getting humiliated, or a black dude did weird shyt like kill someone.
You are weird.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
Breh a lot of hoes are bitter/lonely/hateful and starved for attention . I could care less what mental cases say , I’m not checcin for em anyways . Stop giving this babble more platform
They went viral on twitter pretending to be white women. You can't just ignore that shyt breh. These hos really out here trying to push agendas.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Twitter can change public opinion. The election and everything surrounding Trump proved this breh. White dudes getting radicalized onlined proved this as well. I'll let you cook though:hubie:

so what’s the worst case scenario of their agenda being pushed? You losing out on biracial or bedwench p*ssy that was never yours? They’re doing us a favor breh. They may think they’re hiding online but a real nikka would sniff out the wench in real life