LSA Femcels/Divestors...pretending to be white/latina on social media?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
so what’s the worst case scenario of their agenda being pushed? You losing out on biracial or bedwench p*ssy that was never yours? They’re doing us a favor breh. They may think they’re hiding online but a real nikka would sniff out the wench in real life
People seeing black men as easy and/or pathetic. I'm tired ugly women who think I'm into them approaching me. It mostly comes from these stereotypes and shyt like this.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
so what’s the worst case scenario of their agenda being pushed? You losing out on biracial or bedwench p*ssy that was never yours? They’re doing us a favor breh. They may think they’re hiding online but a real nikka would sniff out the wench in real life
I have to disagree with you on that. Would you have guessed that Megan the Stallion would have a thing for G-Eazy :mjlol:?

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
People seeing black men as easy and/or pathetic. I'm tired ugly women who think I'm into them approaching me. It mostly comes from these stereotypes and shyt like this.

I've had fat white girls who look like Amy Schumer approach me. shyts wildly offensive to me. Like how do you think we're in the same league?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I've had fat white girls who look like Amy Schumer approach me. shyts wildly offensive to me. Like how do you think we're in the same league?
Exactly. Shyt is honestly annoying asf. These fat broads think we into them. Sometimes they think that they are entitled to us since other men don't give them attention.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

unfortunately there are black men that holla at these chicks

they had some show where there were some sisters who legit weighed like 600 pounds

they said one of em had a boyfriend, off the rip I knew it was a brotha :scust:

these wenches are disgusting tho

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here are more context clues
tnQaQGF.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Digital black and white face is rampant. That’s why you’ve gotta leave social media alone. The amount of propaganda and manipulation is rife.

And @Kinshasa2pasadena is right. Whilst there are some great female posters on here, the ones who are rancid bitter c*nts are transplants from LSA or at least have an account there.

Again, I don’t understand why these wenches frequent this forum? Oh wait, I already do and I broke it down before.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
unfortunately there are black men that holla at these chicks

they had some show where there were some sisters who legit weighed like 600 pounds

they said one of em had a boyfriend, off the rip I knew it was a brotha :scust:

these wenches are disgusting tho
How did you skip over the whole concept of the thread to focus on that one part?
Fat women of all races are overconfident, and the fat white ones are the least overconfident of that group (when sober)
:usure: