Lyin Ted Cruz finally says something I agree w/, fruity liberal is offended

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Some kid yelled to Lyin Ted that he sucked, :russ: Lyin Ted says in his house if his kid did that to an adult, they'd be spanked. Chris Hayes wants it on record that Lyin Ted hits his kids. Why are liberals such pu$$ies. :why:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
That's a paddlin'. Beating and teaching respect are not synonymous.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
My mama came to the school and whooped me when I was in the 2nd grade :pacspit:

Ya moms tried to flush u down the toilet when you were hatched, but your head wouldn't fit down the drain :ehh:
I don't think even a baseball bat would have been able to knock some sense into you. :mjcry:

Why don't you try some cyanide and tell me how it tastes? :ehh:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Pu$$y. Do ya ballz touch the water when u sit to piss. :scust:
DEPENDING ON THE QUALITY AND THE MAINTENANCE OF THE SEWAGE SYSTEM IN YOUR AREA, THIS CAN BE A REAL PROBLEM, BROTHER! AND IN GERMANY, THE TOILETS HAVE THIS SHELF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WATER INSTEAD OF JUST A STRAIGHT DROP INTO THE PLUMBING, DUDE! I GUESS THE GERMANS LIKE TO INSPECT THEIR STOOLS BEFORE THEY FLUSH THEM, MEAN GENE! BUT IF YOU'VE GOT OLD MAN BALLS LIKE I HAVE, IT'S POSSIBLE THAT YOUR SCROTUM CAN MAKE DIRECT CONTACT WITH THIS GERMAN shyt SHELF, TOUGH GUY! THIS ISN'T PLEASANT AND I WOULDN'T WISH IT ON MY WORST LONG BALL SACKED ENEMY, BROTHER!

humble forever

All Star
Daps
My mama came to the school and whooped me when I was in the 2nd grade :pacspit:

Ya moms tried to flush u down the toilet when you were hatched, but your head wouldn't fit down the drain :ehh:
damn, you got spanked at school? my dad from the south said football players left the principals office sniffling when he was growing up

no homo when I knew it was coming I used to throw on multiple layers of drawers (I got to keep my shorts on) and fake scream bloody murder when I got spanked

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Some kid yelled to Lyin Ted that he sucked, :russ: Lyin Ted says in his house if his kid did that to an adult, they'd be spanked. Chris Hayes wants it on record that Lyin Ted hits his kids. Why are liberals such pu$$ies. :why:

Well its not Ted's kid and no one asked Ted how to raise someone else's kid.

And seeing how your mom thought it was a good idea to whoop your ass in front of students in 2nd grade it makes perfect sense as to why you're so screwed up and it shows through this website.

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
Yea because liberals don't spank their kids... Hayes = every liberal...

giphy.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Well its not Ted's kid and no one asked Ted how to raise someone else's kid.

And seeing how your mom thought it was a good idea to whoop your ass in front of students in 2nd grade it makes perfect sense as to why you're so screwed up and it shows through this website.
shyt yo bish azz up. U fresh and fruity azz n1gga :pacspit:

Im an upstanding citizen and I respect my elders.