HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Mac's beat selection has always been :ohlawd:

"If I ain't in your top 10 then you're racist" :leon:

Beat Selection? That's Larry Fisherman on the boards. Mac something serious when it comes to producing.

"I like my powder white, prefer my bytches black" :whoo:

PastandFuture

Rookie
Daps
First attempt at a cover. Need to learn how to creatively add photoshop to my illustrator work. Any tips or ideas?

Instagram
Cj7IKnq.jpg

Thought it was cool without the pupils...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow this tape is quality wavy shyt front to back....long as fukk but so many quality tracks

Finally a contender with Drive In Theater for mixtape of the year :wow:
Free download, fukk it.

Wiz and Mac Miller traded in PA for LA real fukking fast once they got money :laff:

once the black and yellow wave was officially over the city turned on him a bit....nikkas hate and wiz music wasn't really helping. couldnt raise a family wit amber rose in fukkin pittsburgh

the move to cali was really good for Mac, it's really changed his sound for the better

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
just listened to New Faces v2 cause I saw Dash was on it.. SONG IS DOPE!

Im gonna check this out, I never bothered listening to a full Mac project, but tbh the few songs I've heard from him werent bad and were pretty nice so why not.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
just listened to New Faces v2 cause I saw Dash was on it.. SONG IS DOPE!

Im gonna check this out, I never bothered listening to a full Mac project, but tbh the few songs I've heard from him werent bad and were pretty nice so why not.

:ufdup: go back and listen to watching movies with the sound off and delusional thomas. and he produced every beat on stolen youth :ohlawd:

macs next album is gonna be a beast

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As a nikka who used to absolutely hate everything about this dude I gotta say hes stepped it up this past year :ehh:. His las tfew projects have been solid.and the lil nikkas production game is :whoo: lately. Stepped his bars up I can respect that he's starting to take this shyt seriously as a rapper:salute:. Dope project with dope features

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Wow this tape is quality wavy shyt front to back....long as fukk but so many quality tracks

Finally a contender with Drive In Theater for mixtape of the year :wow:

once the black and yellow wave was officially over the city turned on him a bit....nikkas hate and wiz music wasn't really helping. couldnt raise a family wit amber rose in fukkin pittsburgh

the move to cali was really good for Mac, it's really changed his sound for the better

:whoa: Let's not get ahead of ourselves yet...(at least let me listen to every track first.)

Anyway, good to finally hear a pure hip-hop effort from Mac Miller (so far). He's gone through this experimental phase but I think he's finally found a way to fuse all that creative energy together into actual hip-hop. Have high expectations for this, Macadelic was piff. I'll be back in this thread once I've given this enough listens.