Madam Tussaud's unveil Nicki Minaj figure on all fours, Azealia Banks voices disapproval

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did she do this to herself?

Can't wait to see the Miley Cyrus...
Either her with her legs spread with a cucumber or on a podium looking like Hilary Clinton :skip::beli:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No Lz nikka I said Tranny in the face :childplease:

If a nikka cover the face and just put picture of that tranny bend over and ask if female or male majority of nikkas would female

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
IDK I'm kind of torn. I can definitely see where you're coming from with the above images. Especially Britney and Madonna who have, both, been incredibly sexual throughout their career. BUT NM has a certain image right now thats one thing...SEX! Maybe as she matures as an artist she'll become more multidimensional, and they'll create another wax figure for her. But I'm definitely not ignoring the undertones either. I'm aware of the jezebel trope that black women have had to put up with historically.

kim-kardashian-at-madame-tussauds-and-her-wax-figure-01.jpg

Kim Kardashian arguably the world's most famous whore got a standing figure. :dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Talent? :laff: Where? Not one of them can sing, and ALL of them sell sex.

Dudes will find the most inane story and use it as an example of the media promoting the "emasculation of black males agenda", but this blatant in your face type of thing is nothing. :dead: Black women LOST.

1st off nikki isn't black.

2nd even though madonna is a shell of what she use to be and stand for, she did alot to push sexuality and women along in a mass media format. She sings ok, J lo is a average singer and average actress, but there talent>>>nikki's.

3rd, like many have said nikki probably had to approve this, and she co signs from what I'm reading in here.

4th nikki isn't black, so all the trini's should be out raged....but they wont be and there not because its NIKKI, she's 100 percent sex appeal. I doubt she if cares if she's called a MC anymore...maybe after her sex appeal is whack she'll care more about actual rapping.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1st off nikki isn't black.

2nd even though madonna is a shell of what she use to be and stand for, she did alot to push sexuality and women along in a mass media format. She sings ok, J lo is a average singer and average actress, but there talent>>>nikki's.

3rd, like many have said nikki probably had to approve this, and she co signs from what I'm reading in here.

4th nikki isn't black, so all the trini's should be out raged....but they wont be and there not because its NIKKI, she's 100 percent sex appeal. I doubt she if cares if she's called a MC anymore...maybe after her sex appeal is whack she'll care more about actual rapping.
article-2773285-21C3351A00000578-918_634x500.jpg

If Nicki isn't a black woman then 90% of us need our cards pulled.

Of course she wouldn't publicly denounce the figure. That would be PR suicide.
All three of the women that I've highlighted sell SEX. That is what your original argument was. Kim Kardashian famous for nothing other than a SEX tape got a standing figure.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Lol @ being offended that Nicki MINAJ...i.e Nicki Menage a trois is depicted in a sexual manner.

You reap what you saw.

Britney Spears and J.Lo etc were ''sexing it up'' but are nowhere near ''Let me put this p*ssy on your chip tooth'' level. Britney was known for Oops I did it again and other teen pop tunes....Nicki's whole image revolved around sex. Her name is Minaj for goodness sake.

She gets depicted like the filthy whore she portrays herself to be. God knows she has gassed up a generation of barbies :mjcry:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, but y'all are shifting focus to Nicki. Nicki is responsible for her own actions. She created the image and fantasy.

Toussaud has created object and the experience. They most likely looked forward to the controversy since that is how they attract customers and publicity. Same as Nicki with the video.
:what:

:snoop:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
article-2773285-21C3351A00000578-918_634x500.jpg

If Nicki isn't a black woman then 90% of us need our cards pulled.

Of course she wouldn't publicly denounce the figure. That would be PR suicide.
All three of the women that I've highlighted sell SEX. That is what your original argument was. Kim Kardashian famous for nothing other than a SEX tape got a standing figure.

I'm not going back and forth with you over dumb ish, if you think a chick that display's zero class at all, AT ALL and one of her biggest songs is called anaconda, doesn't want to commit career suicide by turning down a wax figure that's made after a scene in her video.... I dont know what to tell you.

If it the makers of the figure only saw nikki as and piece of ass that should be on all fours can you blame them? Its what she does and what she sell 110 percent of the time in front of the camera, there is nothing else she promotes or offers even in her raps its 100 percent about sex, dik, and ass eating. So when a Wax figure is made out to her career...its not shocking it would be one of such, and clearly she embraces that. Otherwise she would be posting it up and complementing it.

What does rihanna's wax figure look like? Is she on all four?