Madam Tussaud's unveil Nicki Minaj figure on all fours, Azealia Banks voices disapproval

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Come on son, that bytch is a beast. :scust:

Let me tell y'all how this wax museum stuff works, cause I saw a special on it.

The put the person who they want to make a wax figure of into this 360 chamber that takes measurements in all angles. When the wax figure is made, they then decide how what it will wear and how it will post. Trust me, Nicki knew exactly how they were going to pose her wax figure. They probably asked her about the costume and everythang. Even the makeup has to be exact.
Interesting how they made her lighter than Nikki though. :sas1: and she didn't complain about it either.:sas2:
getting black skin tone is pretty difficult actually
ever noticed how black peoples skin color varies picture to picture? Looks different irl than it does online?
not to mention from an art perspective, once you put in highlights and shadows, the color you chose to be the base skintone is nowhere near as dark as you thought it was when you picked the swatch

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
getting black skin tone is pretty difficult actually
ever noticed how black peoples skin color varies picture to picture? Looks different irl than it does online?
not to mention from an art perspective, once you put in highlights and shadows, the color you chose to be the base skintone is nowhere near as dark as you thought it was when you picked the swatch

c00n!

:lolbron:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
1st off nikki isn't black.

2nd even though madonna is a shell of what she use to be and stand for, she did alot to push sexuality and women along in a mass media format. She sings ok, J lo is a average singer and average actress, but there talent>>>nikki's.

3rd, like many have said nikki probably had to approve this, and she co signs from what I'm reading in here.

4th nikki isn't black, so all the trini's should be out raged....but they wont be and there not because its NIKKI, she's 100 percent sex appeal. I doubt she if cares if she's called a MC anymore...maybe after her sex appeal is whack she'll care more about actual rapping.
Break that down for me please, explain why she isn't Black.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
:russ::laughing::laff:

All those dudes you quoted take major Ls.

Told y'all that was a beast. :scust:

:ufdup:

:huhldup:

moonrocks.jpg