Madlib And Karriem Riggins (as Jahari Massamba Unit) Announce “Pardon My French” Album, Out 11/27

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
@TheDarceKnight I know you are a big Alc fan didn't know you were heavy into Madlib breh. Will tag you in the future no doubt :salute:
Thanks breh.

Yeah I was just saying in the Dilla thread that Nottz is my favorite beatmaker. I just never post about him because he's so slept on and never talked about in The Booth. Alc has always worked with a lot of my favorite rappers so I post more about him, but anything Madlib or Nottz related I can't get enough of. Those 3 are my favorite living producers.

BTW Alc has said there will be a MadChemist album at some point. :blessed:

:salute: for adding me to the Otis list.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh.

Yeah I was just saying in the Dilla thread that Nottz is my favorite beatmaker. I just never post about him because he's so slept on and never talked about in The Booth. Alc has always worked with a lot of my favorite rappers so I post more about him, but anything Madlib or Nottz related I can't get enough of. Those 3 are my favorite living producers.

BTW Alc has said there will be a MadChemist album at some point. :blessed:

:salute: for adding me to the Otis list.

I haven't kept up with Nottz lately, but I first became aware of him on that Lyricist Lounge compilation, the Lord Have/DV Alias track. Couple joints he did with BCC and Alone in Vegas from Push are favorites. Nottz is super slept on. I'm surprised more people don't go to him for work.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

DeficientNeatInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Wish it was a compilation with rappers spitting over those beats so that kinda sucks...

I'm just not a fan of instrumental albums, never have never will. I always end up wishing someone used them to rhyme over.

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
There was just an album released a day or two ago produced by madlib by LMNO, not really a fan of dude but the production is standard to classic Lib, 23 (short) tracks, I think it was released for a limited time, the version on bandcamp is only 5 tracks

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
That's what's up. I thought they were called "The Supreme Team" and always wondered if they had more shyt out or if it was just in name only :mjlol:

Karriem and Chris Dave are my two favorite drummers of the last 20 years, s/o ?uestlove

Daps
That's what's up. I thought they were called "The Supreme Team" and always wondered if they had more shyt out or if it was just in name only :mjlol:

Karriem and Chris Dave are my two favorite drummers of the last 20 years, s/o ?uestlove

Too Bad Karriem didn’t release more music as an mc! He is nice at that as well!

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I haven't kept up with Nottz lately, but I first became aware of him on that Lyricist Lounge compilation, the Lord Have/DV Alias track. Couple joints he did with BCC and Alone in Vegas from Push are favorites. Nottz is super slept on. I'm surprised more people don't go to him for work.
He rarely promotes himself man. But in the past couple years he’s done full albums for Blu, Bumpy Knuckles, Mickey Factz, Big Pooh, and NapsNdreads. They’re all on the major streaming platforms.

He’s got 4 on Busta’s upcoming album and a couple on Evidence’s upcoming album. He also produces for 9th Wonder’s Jamla roster a lot.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
There was just an album released a day or two ago produced by madlib by LMNO, not really a fan of dude but the production is standard to classic Lib, 23 (short) tracks, I think it was released for a limited time, the version on bandcamp is only 5 tracks
Word?!

Evidence produced an album for him that had dope beats. I don’t love him as a rapper but he’s cool over good production.