Madlib And Karriem Riggins (as Jahari Massamba Unit) Announce “Pardon My French” Album, Out 11/27

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Word?!

Evidence produced an album for him that had dope beats. I don’t love him as a rapper but he’s cool over good production.

Yeah it's callled 10:20

Bold is probably on point cause I didn't mind him on this, decent lyricist with a distinct style still I generally don't check for him and def not the Visionaries shyt

Daps
I haven't kept up with Nottz lately, but I first became aware of him on that Lyricist Lounge compilation, the Lord Have/DV Alias track. Couple joints he did with BCC and Alone in Vegas from Push are favorites. Nottz is super slept on. I'm surprised more people don't go to him for work.

Holy Water is still one of my all time favorite tracks.

The reactions I used to get from people when I would play that shyt for them for the first time were always :gladbron:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Holy Water is still one of my all time favorite tracks.

The reactions I used to get from people when I would play that shyt for them for the first time were always :gladbron:

Same here. Bringing back memories. Driving around listening to that dudes in my car would have the same reaction. Back then where I was at, Rawkus was for select ears. It wasn't mainstream at all. I think Eminem was on one of those compilations too, but I can't recall. Dudes would be in my car and hear him spitting :picard: .