I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
oh I already know it’s racist as fukk here.

take a trip with me to a not so distant time....

I read an article in the times about this and watched it last week. Sad as hell. Racism and white rage/anger at our progress exists in some form in every part of this country.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I read an article in the times about this and watched it last week. Sad as hell. Racism and white rage/anger at our progress exists in some form in every part of this country.

video like that one I posted is all people need to know when they get all long winded and arguing to convince CACs that they are human beings.

it should be understood but what also should be understood is you’re not seen as a human. Dogs get treated better. They don’t want you to have a life experience remotely “equal” to theirs and they damn sure as hell don’t want you to have any kind of real money.

I’d love to see a follow up of that video for those CACs who are still alive. The kinda of vitriol you saw from them is a vibe that gets ingrained and passed down through generations. It’s like cancer. You can’t talk cancer out of infecting someone. It needs to be removed and destroyed.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
video like that one I posted is all people need to know when they get all long winded and arguing to convince CACs that they are human beings.

it should be understood but what also should be understood is you’re not seen as a human. Dogs get treated better. They don’t want you to have a life experience remotely “equal” to theirs and they damn sure as hell don’t want you to have any kind of real money.

I’d love to see a follow up of that video for those CACs who are still alive. The kinda of vitriol you saw from them is a vibe that gets ingrained and passed down through generations. It’s like cancer. You can’t talk cancer out of infecting someone. It needs to be removed and destroyed.

Great read on this too: A Racist Attack on Children Was Taped in 1975. We Found Them.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Bushwick is hella gentrified too.
Bed Stuy is gentrified but not as bad as Bushwick.
Growing up in Bushwick it was just Black people on one side, PR's on the other. We all met on Wilson ave or Knickerbocker :mjlol:

I'm still amazed at the way Canarsie flipped. When i went to high school, it was still white people there. Then again ENY & Brownsville were originally Italian & Jewish

Ohh yeah

"Jimmy from DYKER HEIGHTS, you're on the air"

Mike-Francesa-WFAN.jpg

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Growing up in Bushwick it was just Black people on one side, PR's on the other. We all met on Wilson ave or Knickerbocker :mjlol:

I'm still amazed at the way Canarsie flipped. When i went to high school, it was still white people there. Then again ENY & Brownsville were originally Italian & Jewish

Ohh yeah

"Jimmy from DYKER HEIGHTS, you're on the air"

Mike-Francesa-WFAN.jpg
First time caller and long time listener :mjpls: