Magic Johnson: Being part-owner of the Washington Commanders is the biggest thing I’ve ever done in my life

Is Magic right?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Being an NFL owner matters more than owning any other sports team in America, outside of the Yankees. Dude is happy about the W, good for him. Personally I think his support for black businesses and role in increasing HIV awareness are the biggest things he's done professionally but I get it.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Being an NFL owner matters more than owning any other sports team in America, outside of the Yankees. Dude is happy about the W, good for him. Personally I think his support for black businesses and role in increasing HIV awareness are the biggest things he's done professionally but I get it.
Getting permission from 31 crackers to join a group of 20 rich guys plus families to buy some entertainment business stocks is imo not bigger than MVP in NBA, leading teams to championships, HIV and on. But that's just me. It's a billionaires hobby basically, like being allowed to become a member at some exclusive country club. Nonetheless, if you reach those heights perhaps those type of things is the most important thing to you :yeshrug:

Last edited: