Mahmoud Abdul Rauf on the flag controversy

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Yep they couldn't get rid of him cause his contract was guaranteed.

The video I posted went more in-depth about this.

The nuggets began to reduce his minutes once he made the stand.

They then traded him to the Kings and there it got worse the kings began to give him DNPs. After the season he couldn't get any contract so he went to play overseas in Turkey I believe.

Then the grizzlies signed him. The 1st year was guarnateed and the second year was a team option. During the first year the grizzlies started to fukk with him with his playing time even though he lead the league in points per minute. After the season they told him they wouldn't bring him back on team option.

Well in the offseason he did a interview with HBO about 9/11 and he mentioned that he didn't think Osama did it and if he did do it he was not alone. HBO twisted his words and made it seem as though he was a terrorist sympathizer.

So that off season no team wanted to touch him. His agent called colangelo and he was like naw he can play but it is the off court stuff. Then his agent I think was contacted by Elgin Baylor and told to come to the clippers for a try out. Then when Mr. Rauf showed up Baylor had one of his folks tell him that he wasn't gonna get a chance to try out cause Baylor didn't like what he said in the HBO interview.

So he was basically blackballed out the league for good. But he was getting blackballed even when he came back with the grizzlies.

From like 2002 thru 2011 he played overseas in Russia, Saudi Arabia, italy, Greece and Japan.

So I am sure financially he was able to do well.

They killed a budding superstar that's just cold :to: