Main Event Jey Uso ain't him

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
the annoying thing is, if there was any singles match they shoulda had down, it was this one. Decades of training together, you mean to tell me they wanted this match but didn't have a singles match between them that they'd worked out years ago and tuned to be something tight and interesting? They've literally had hundreds if not thousands of practice runs for this if they wanted it. It wasn't the time to be throwing punches with daylight visible and superkicks that were more legslap than connection.

I needed more.
Hell. I needed Jey to bust out a new move that he intends on carrying with him if this singles run supposed to continue.
The video promo was more interesting than the match by an order of magnitude

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
the annoying thing is, if there was any singles match they shoulda had down, it was this one. Decades of training together, you mean to tell me they wanted this match but didn't have a singles match between them that they'd worked out years ago and tuned to be something tight and interesting? They've literally had hundreds if not thousands of practice runs for this if they wanted it. It wasn't the time to be throwing punches with daylight visible and superkicks that were more legslap than connection.

I needed more.
Hell. I needed Jey to bust out a new move that he intends on carrying with him if this singles run supposed to continue.
The video promo was more interesting than the match by an order of magnitude

I just don't understand how they messed this up. it was more Jimmy than Jey. they were overly trying not to hurt each other in any way

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The match showed how limited both guys are as far as offense, but Jey has had really good singles matches before now and will again.

Jimmy though... they have wasted MONTHS by not establishing him as an actual singles threat and at this point, I damn near don't see the point of him being around at all if the Usos aren't a thing.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Jimmy looked like a complete bum. He was the skinniest Samoan we’ve ever seen. Barely any muscles. Had no moves and zero charisma. Please fire this bum. Roman’s power gotta be crazy for this guy to have crawled back to the bloodline.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
He got to develop grappling skills. He can't get by with his opponent filling that void if he wants be a Main Event guy.

This. He's got his comeback offense down pat but he needs shyt that can serve as a false finish or what have you.

He needs to bring back that Back Suplex Neckbreaker he was doing and learn the Rock's Floatover DDT.