Main Event Jey Uso ain't him

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Ima say this about Jey…he’s good when he’s in the ring with a particular opponent that can work and lead him. Jimmy is like a clone of Jey…their styles are too much of the same. The only difference is that Jimmy is a heel and Jey is a face.

Jey has slightly more charisma but that’s where it ends. I think he’s good mid carder to have in the mix but he’s no where near Main Event material.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Jey is good and is over, Jimmy is ok but irrelevant and his story since Summerslam has made absolutely zero since which only contributed to being irrelevant

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
We've seen Jey make great singles matches. Not worried, all the greats have had bad matchups.

We've seen Jimmy work well for long stretches as well.

Styles and chemistry make a big difference.
This. I have to assume the match was probably bad cause they both have the same offense. They need other people to level them up.

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think the moment was bigger then they anticipated. Jey admitted that he was blown up during his entrance.

I'll write it off as a bad match.

I'd run it back on the condition that they perform their match multiple times on the house show loop.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas been quiet for too long about their over reliance on superkicks

Saturday was the first time since I've returned to wrestling where I saw nikkas finally be annoyed with it

Then it gets worse when you realize that outside of the 30 superkicks they don't have much else :francis:

Jey is great on the mic but he hasn't had much material to work with for months

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
blame it on the agent why they decide to OD on superkicks ? they must be backstage watching too many young bucks matches alongside cm punk :lolbron: