Majid Jordan reveals OVO's secrets on Hot 97(How they find writers,Writing Concentration Camps,etc.)

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Truth is so sinister, Ive been telling ya nikkas for months on how they do it :wow:

You kno, I can believe that, cuz I dont see PND needing ghosts cause he actually has talent. But how do we know that Party made the hook for Drake, could of been just the beat?

This isnt the first time OVO camp outsourced random twitter n IG artists. I just read a article the other day about how 40 did that for the guy who made the beat for Back 2 Back.

Meet The 20-Year-Old Toronto Producer Behind Drake's Grammy-Nominated Diss Track, "Back To Back"

Read the story of how it all came together. They pluck random nikkas off the net, invite em over, and do creative collabs

They find unsusceptible innocent artists on Soundcloud n Twitter fly em over to boot training camps.

Where only the best get their work taken by Master 6 :scust:
-2:06 how they found em :whoo:

-4:15 on the OVO concentration camps (hundreds of producers and writers in tents making songs for Drake) :what: :huhldup:

-5:33 on how Drake chooses what songs he decides to take (6:06 on how they smoove talk em out of their work):jawalrus:

-12:05 on how the vibe of Toronto and how the streets and youth are building on their unique energy into becoming a global powerhouse city.:ehh:

Last edited: